Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 44-55
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/6/2015 1:38:00 PM

This palette is now available for $16 on the UD website. I own this one (the very first higher end palette I ever purchased). Love the shadows, though they are a little powdery. Hate the names of the shadows. Nice range of colors.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this palette while at Sephora last weekend. I was a little apprehensive as there is a lot of glitter in these shadows and I'm not exactly 20 anymore and don't want to go around looking like I'm pretending to be a teenager again - BUT - all I have to do is open this palette and gaze at the colors and they make me HAPPY!! They are so gorgeous, plus they're easy to apply and blend. Will save the glittery ones for nights out or vacations. Very happy with purchase. I said I wouldn't buy this again only because I think it's going to last me a very long time.