Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 44-55
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I have just re-discovered the fun of eyeshadow. Last Monday I popped by MAC to get a few tips. They tried a nice teal frost and I bought it for $20. By Friday I realized I needed some kind of primer, so I decided to go to Sephora on my way home. I saw this and just had to have it! For just twice what I paid for the single at MAC, I got this cute set with a sample primer, a useful brush and 10 really cool shades to play with!!!!! I have been playing with this all weekend. I love the primer and find all the colours very fun. You can use this set to get ready for anything. I have found very little fall-out and the glitter is fine. I guess I have the newer set. You can use the colours in many ways. I am just learning what works for me.
I really wanted fun colours to play with. This set gives me colours that pop as well as more neutral ones. With the primer, it lasts all day! Even though I paid full price, I am very happy with my purchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like the UD palettes for sampling various shades because the singles are a bit expensive. I know if I hit pan on a shade that buying the single will be a good investment.

The Ammo Palette has 5 shimmer shades and 5 glitters. The shimmers are VERY nice and include Smog, Mildew, Shattered, Last Call and Sin. The glitters are Maui Wowie, Oil Slick, Polyester Bride, Grifter and Chopper.

As stated by other reviewers, the glitter shades are pretty chunky and Chopper is the most wearable. I suggest saving the other shades for an evening look. The shimmers are just beautiful, I love Mildew with Smog in the crease and Sin as a highlighter. These are the three shades I would most likely purchase as a single.