Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 36-43
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/24/2013 12:25:00 AM

Great palette. Silky, blendable shadows. 10 colors to compliment any skin tone or eye color. I have used this for years and love that I can change it up to compliment my outfit color or just to add a burst of color to my Naked palette. Last Call adds a great cranberry color that goes with everything. My only complaint is that Shattered tends to fade if you forget to put on your primer, but it fades to nice color so it's not really a negative issue.

on 12/3/2011 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love, love, love this palette. I've had it for ages now (I don't wear makeup every day) and often if I'm going away for the weekend I'll just throw this in my makeup bag and that'll be it for eyeshadow. All the colors are gorgeous, some of them do have some glitter fallout, but that is fairly simple to manage.

I'm surprised at seeing people say this is only appropriate for young people or night time, I am 37 and have worn these shadows in daytime and to work often. I use Polyester Bride and Shattered the least, but have used them. A current fave look is Mildew on the lid with Smog in the crease; and Chopper is one of my favorite shadows. These are all on the shimmery side, but can be used intensely or more sparingly for a less intense look.

I have enough shadows that I doubt I'll ever use this palette up, but I definitely would consider buying it again... unless I'd managed to dupe most of the shadows in other palettes by then. I've already got two of Sin and Oil Slick!

I had this palette and loved it, today I went to target though and found a super duoe for this palette by Elf. Please see my review and pictures here:

E.L.F. Beautybook Eye Brights Edition Palette Palettes

I am adding a picture of both the Elf palette and the Urban Decay palette side by side above. The Elf palette even compared in quality...wow!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have had this palette for a while now and use it all the time! I especially love Mildew, Last Call, Smog & Shattered. I use Oil Slick as a liner and Sin as a brow highlighter. Maui Wowie, Polyester Bride & Grifter have too much glitter for me, but I still give this product 5 lippies because I use the other shadows in this palette so much. They are silky, highly pigmented and just a dream to wear. The colors are all edgy, urban and fun and I would highly recommend this!