Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 36-43
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/20/2013 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this palette except for the color Polyester Bride. It is white with so much glitter it falls all over. I got this for do cheap through Sephora I couldn't resist. That makes it easy to ignore the glitter colors.

on 8/24/2013 12:25:00 AM

Great palette. Silky, blendable shadows. 10 colors to compliment any skin tone or eye color. I have used this for years and love that I can change it up to compliment my outfit color or just to add a burst of color to my Naked palette. Last Call adds a great cranberry color that goes with everything. My only complaint is that Shattered tends to fade if you forget to put on your primer, but it fades to nice color so it's not really a negative issue.

on 12/27/2010 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading rave reviews for years about UD ES I bought the Ammo and Pony box at Sephora. The pony box was only $20 and I had a $20 gift card so it was free.

The color payoff is good with all these shadows, but the consistency is so shimmery I had to apply a lot to get the color I wanted. And the fallout is ridiculous for most of the shadows. In my opinion it looks trashy. Using it the first time I was having some fun and applied different colors from the palettes to my daughters ages 8 and 11 using the UD primer potion. I discovered it's not just my 48 years of age and oily skin affecting the color and the fading. Both my daughters looked horrible with glitter all over their face and to my suprise the colors (I used different ones on each) faded quite badly on them as well.

I know UD has a cult following, but both of these are going back. I'll stick with MUFE, LM, Lorac and Chantecaille. They are more expensive but worth the price to not look like a clown.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have had this palette for a while now and use it all the time! I especially love Mildew, Last Call, Smog & Shattered. I use Oil Slick as a liner and Sin as a brow highlighter. Maui Wowie, Polyester Bride & Grifter have too much glitter for me, but I still give this product 5 lippies because I use the other shadows in this palette so much. They are silky, highly pigmented and just a dream to wear. The colors are all edgy, urban and fun and I would highly recommend this!

on 6/7/2007 1:56:00 PM

I'm stoked to finally have this palette. The colors are all gorgeous. Highly pigmented, easy to blend and will my trust wusty UDPP, the shadow stays perfect all day. There are so many combinations to play with! My first combination was Sin, Smog and Mildew. It looks amazing. I can't wait to play with more colors. I also like that only a few of the shades in this particular palette are glittery. Certainly every girl need a little glitter in her life. Of all the colors the only one I don't see me getting much use out of is Oil Slick. I hardly ever line my eyes, but it's there should I chose to. :)

on 4/12/2007 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've always wanted to try Urban Decay shadows but I hate singles and none of the palettes in the past have grabbed me. Then I saw this on the Sephora website and instinctively, knew I had to have it (we don't have UD in Singapore so I had to buy this without looking at it in person). Boy, am I blown away!! First, I thought Mac shadows were da bomb, but UD's are so super soft, it's like putting a layer of baby powder on your lids. Now, the glitter is slightly annoying, I must admit as it drops all over. But the colour stayed true, and with a base of UDPP, didn't streak or smudge at all after 5 hours. Best of all, I can practically use all the colours in this palette (something unheard of for me!) except maybe Polyester Bride, I'm not a white shadow fan. I especially LOVE Grifter, Chopper and Sin. With the nice mix of warm and cool tones, I find I can wear all of them in different combinations. A tip: if you find the glitter too much, pair just one shade with another Mac e/s. Problem solved! Ref: NC20/25 Chinese, black hair, black eyes.

Popular Palettes