Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 30-35
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/4/2010 10:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I recieved this as a gift for my birthday and lovvvvvvve it. The colors are vibrant and bright. A little bit goes a long way and the color stays on forever when matched with the udpp. So happy I received this.

on 8/31/2010 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a well rounded palette with natural and dramatic shades. It's very versatile and can be used to achieve different looks. I like the glitter in a lot of these shadows as I find them very flattering. I particularly like Mauie Wowie combined with Mildew. This is great for traveling as you get the variety in a thin compact packaging. All the shadows are easy to apply and they last all day. Will definitely buy again.

on 4/8/2010 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I didn't think I was going to like this palette because of the glitter but it happens to one that I go to most often because of the variety of looks you can get. The packaging is adorable and the size is perfect for travel. Most of the colors do have some glitter fall out but I just make sure to apply my eye mu before my foundation....problem solved.

on 12/6/2009 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really like this palette. I knew it was chock full of glittery goodness when I bought it, so I wasn't disappointed in finding some of the colors less usable for everyday than others.

Out of the entire palette, I use the color Sin the most. I find that I like Sin a whole lot more than Stila's kitten. Sin seems to work with my NW25 skin better than kitten.

The colors I use the least are Oil Slick, Polyester Bride, and Maui Wowie. I'm not sure why I don't use Oil Slick more, it's right up my alley (my usual black smokey eye). I think I forget about it since it's in this palette (which lives in my purse). As far as Maui Wowie and Polyester Bride, I rarely use these because they are so full of glitter and I get lots of fallout. However, when I do use these; I get lots of bang for my buck b/c these are awesome shades. MW's gold is amazing over my MAC paint pot in Indianwood. And PB is super fun with lots of colors when going out. It's NOT a daytime shade for me.

I like this, but wouldn't purchase again since I don't really use all of the shades. I think I'll just purchase the shades I do use in full size.

on 2/3/2008 12:54:00 PM

great set of shades -- all have some sort of shimmer... have not tried all = but I think the black shade has too much glitter for this 35yr old mother of three...

overall I am happy - just used Smog and Sin - good color payoff but NO staying power for me without base. I used NYX jumbo pencil in yogurt.

packaging was really cute but CHEAP (cardboard) for the hefty $34 i paid. however, i really like to play with colors and would purchase again.

UPDATE! Way too much fallout and I do my eye mu first just for that reason. Well, the glitter is so chucky and extremely difficult to brush away on my skin. I even washed my eyes because there was too much glitter everywhere and I still have some left without the color. ARGH! I will only purchase the singles that I loved from the set. It was a learning experience and cheaper than to buy each seperately to find out I dont like all of them.