Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 25-29
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I really like this palette. The colors are beautiful and shimmery.

on 5/3/2013 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I was very tempted to give this a lower rating. The colors are very sparky, and there was an insane amount of fall out. Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy helped somewhat.

The colors lasted for a few hours but not as long as my Naked palette. Also, I thought they weren't as smooth and easy to work with.

on 1/15/2013 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The only reason I say I wouldn't buy this product again is because I regularly use less than half of the colors. But on all other points, it's great.

This palette was given to me by a friend because I mentioned that I wanted to try Sin and she said I could have this since she had an extra (score!) It ended up being a great thing because I got a decent variety of UD colors to try.

That being said, I primarily use Sin, followed by Chopper and occasionally Smog. I'm pretty sure I've never even touched Shattered or Mildew.

The pigment is great, the colors work really well with my skin tone and they are lasting. I'm very happy with UD shadows, they're definitely high quality.

The colours are very nice, and mostly pigmented. This is very high quality eye shadow. The down side is that no matter how careful I am, I always end up with a sparkly face (it shouldn't be this hard to avoid getting eye shadow on your face). I probably wouldn't buy this again, mainly because its very sparkly and not that appropriate for every day wear.

on 1/27/2012 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Glitter fall out central! I do not recommend this palette for work!!

I bought this during the friends and family sale at sephora and when I first
opened it I really only liked the top row of colors. The bottom colors were not appealing to me. I did about two looks with this palette but now I'm deciding to return this one back. For my first palette from urban decay it's not all that bad but I feel there are better palettes out there instead of this one. Plus there was some major glitter fall out on my face. My boyfriend even noticed and asked me why my face was so shiny. Yup, this one is going back.

on 8/4/2011 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was my first real makeup palette. I loved it, but I hate the glitter in some of these. I played and learned with this palette and now am in love with Urban Decay deluxe shadows. This was a good palette to start with, but it was frustrating to have to deal with the crazy glitter fallout. Overall I'm glad I got this but would recommend one of the other palettes at Sephora to try and learn with.

This palette has a lot of the colors I have been wanting to try for years. It's a really good deal considering how much the individual shadows cost. I have hazel eyes and I've been using smog, mildew, last call, maui wowie, and sin the most. I don't think this is even worth saying but the only annoying thing about these shadows it the excessive glitteryness, that's to be expected with UD though. Overall this has been a great purchase.

on 2/14/2011 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This was a purchase when I went to the mall in search of a UD Naked pallet and came up short... But it's okay! When I bought it I figured I wouldn't use some of these, but so far only Mildew has gone untouched (I can't, and never have, been able to pull off green of any shade in clothing, makeup, ect.) Sin is a lot like Stila's Kitten (as is a whole bunch of other eye shadows, like Too Faced's Silk Teddy), but Smog and Maui Wowie was a big surprise to me. I wasn't too sure how these shades would look on me, but they can be used for a really nice neutral eye. Shattered was by far the biggest, nicest surprise for me. It looks like a boring blue, but on it morphs into a beautiful, iridescent, intense aqua.
Very nice. To avoid the individual cost I'd totally buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a christmas present from my husband along with the UD black book palette..i cant believe ive gone this long without having the AMMO palette in my makeup collection! The color are gorgeous.my faves are Last Call,mildew and shattered..i love them all but those are my faves!..people compalin about fall out from UD SHADOWS and the glitter?? Thats why they have the UDPP! Use that underneath your shadows and PACK not swipe them on and the fall out is very minimal.i am a UD lover for life and this palette has became my favorite palette i own so far next to my Costal Scents 88 palette...if i ever run out of my ammo palette i will def. Repurchase.