Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really love this palette! Almost more than my naked palette because it has more of a variety of shades. My favorites are chopper, last call, and smog. I love al of the other as well though! The only shade I'm not a big fan of is grifter because of all the random glitter in it. But overall, I give this a 9.5 out of 10

on 3/30/2013 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

The Urban Decay ammo pallete was one of the first palletes I have ever gotten. The pigment is great and the shadows are really smooth and blendable. The only reason why I'm not too fond of this is how all of the colours are either shimmery or glittery. Since I tend to go for more matte, neutral eyeshadows, this pallete doesn't get used much by me.

Wonderful pigmentation, easy to blend, cruelty-free, and good value for money, in my opinion. The packaging is nice, too, and it stays closed, unlike Naked (I have the old packaging, though). The only problem is the amount of glitter/fallout with some of these shades, which is why I took off a lippie.

SIN: This is the unpopular opinion, but I don't like it very much. It's just a metallic champagne colour. Nothing special. Good for retro looks.

CHOPPER: Pretty copper colour. Looks *gorgeous* on blue eyes. Also good for the inner corner.

LAST CALL: My current favourite out of the bunch. Beautiful metallic plum shade, I love using it on the outer corner or in the crease. No fallout.

GRIFTER: Great for putting all over the lid. Chunky glitter with lots of fallout if you don't pat it on. Pretty, subtle colour.

OIL SLICK: My favourite eyeshadow to put over liquid eyeliner. Adds shine to the eyes.

POLYESTER BRIDE: I wore this every day in grades 9 and half of grade 10. Bright white shade with chunky glitter which will fall all over your cheeks. I used to put it on the inner third. I loved this eyeshadow and won't say anything bad about it. It reminds me of Serena Van Der Woodsen, from Gossip Girl.

MILDEW: The most matte shade, in my opinion. I think it's really sexy, especially when used in a smokey eye.

SHATTERED: Makes a good lower-lash eyeliner. It's an electric blue, so it's hard to use up.

SMOG: **Not the same as the one in the Naked Palette!!** It's confusing because they have the same name but this is lighter and shimmery-er. It's full of glitter.

MAUI WOWIE: It looks like the perfect mix of gold and silver to me, with a metallic finish. Looks beautiful used as eyeliner, particularly under the eyes. Really makes the lashes stand out.

Overall, if you're not a fan of glitter, then I wouldn't recommend this palette, but the shades are a lot more versatile than one would believe by looking at them in the box. It lasts forever, too... I used Polyester Bride every day for a year and a half and it's still truckin' (I have hit pan, though). I'd buy it again if it ever ran out, though.

this was my first eyeshadow palette from urban decay. contains a wide variety of shades, would recommend this to someone who isnt afraid of using colour! the shades are smog, maui wowie, last call, grifter, shattered, mildew, polyester bride, oil slick, sin and chopper. sin is my favourite shade, one of my all-time favourite eyeshadows.
i find that i dont use the brighter shades that often, i barely use shattered and mildew, although they are gorgeous colours, i dont experiment too much!
there is quite a bit of fallout with these shades, which is one of the few downsides to this palette. all the shades are shimmery, and some contain a large amount of glitter, so it wouldnt be suitable for those who prefer a matte look.
overall, i really enjoy using this palette, hope this review helped!

I really like this pallete! I love how its a combination of bright and neutral colors so it can be used for a day or night look.the colors are very pigmented and easy to work with.the only reason i gave it a four out of five was because some colors have EXTREME glitter fall out but other than that its a great pallete!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this! It was my very first "high end" palette! I think that it is excellent for beginners because it has a nice range of colors. Some of the shadows do contain large amounts of glitter but I don't mind. After you're finished with your eye makeup, just use a piece of tape to pick up the fall out. It takes like 2 seconds! I would recommend this palette to someone who is just starting out with their makeup collection and wants a nice variety of neutral and colored shades!

on 6/12/2011 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Urban Decay, but man! These shadows have WAY TOO MUCH GLITTER! My friend always asks me why I have shimmer all over my face. I wish I would have bought a palette from Too Faced instead.

on 8/23/2010 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette for dramatic and natural looks. They are so pigmented, and look beautiful on the eye. Buy this palette, if you don't like shimmery shadows, this might not be the palette for you though.

I was in Sephora one day in the Urban Decay section and was flicking through their palettes, and came across this one. I had never even seen it before and trust me I follow Urban Decay closely. I already owned the Urban Decay sustainable palette, UD Deluxe Eye Shadow Palette, and was about to buy the UD Naked Palette and love the quality and pigmentation of all their shadows! I looked at the colors (Smog, Polyester Bride, Oil Slick, Mildew, Shattered, Last Call, Grifter, Sin, Mauie Wowie, and Chopper) and decided I had to have it! This palette has The Best selection of nudes (Sin, Smog, and Chopper) with a punch of pigmented power (Mildew, Shattered, and Last Call) with a hint of classic! (Polyester Bride, Oil Slick, Grifter, and Maui Wowie) great colors for any eye color or skin tone! Only problem i have is A) the sponge-tip applicator is useless and creates unwanted childish looks that really dont let you get the best out of the creamy Urban Decay Pigmented Goodness and B) the fact that many of these colors are glitter bombs! (mostly Polyester Bride, Maui Wowie, Last Call, Oil Slick, and Chopper) the rest of these colors are shimmer colors (i repeat: all colors are shimmer or glitter-bomb! NO MATTES IN THIS PALETTE! this is why i gave this one less point. I feel that if too much of one color is applied, then your look goes from sexy and classy to overdone and trashy. BE CAREFUL WITH THE FALLOUT GLITTER! it tends to get alll over my cheeks but is easy to buff off. All over this is an EXCELENT product almost worth the price (maybe in my opinion a little pricy but still one of the best palettes i have ever had in my entire life) I will buy this again if and when i run out (this will probably last FOREVER) and use this product everyday! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I bought this palette because of the wide variety of colors and because there were a few neutrals (I usually only wear neutrals) and the colors that were more on the colorful side were not bright and crazy, which makes them more wearable! Andd it was 10 high quality, pigmented, and long lasting eyeshadows for $36, so that's a pretty good deal.

I read a lot of good reviews on this palette but I disregarded the part of the reviews that said they were very glittery assuming they meant shimmery, but the really did mean glittery. That is something you definitely have to take into consideration! All of the eyeshadows have like chunks of glitter in them, some a lot less or a lot more than others. When I wore a really glittery color, throughout the day, the glitter fell on my face and people were like: you know you have glitter all over your face right? And it was really hard to wipe the excess glitter off. If you really love glitter, this palette is for you. Other than that, the less glittery colors are really good for every day wear; I have been using the same colors every day for about 7 months and I have not hit pan yet!

As far as the packaging, it wasn't that good, wasn't too bad... the good part was that it came with the mirror. The bad part is that it's like cardboard covered with some type of material so it gets dented easily, and very dirty easily. The eyeshadow glitter gets all over the packaging, but after a while, you won't care to wipe it off because it will only happen again. The velvet artwork is really pretty though. :)