Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation SPF15

Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation SPF15
Moisture Rich Foundation SPF15bobbi brown moisture rich beige 3Moisture Rich Foundation SPF15

3.6

Octinoxate, water, cyclomethicone, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, dimethicone, dimethicone copolyol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyl methoxycinnamate, isocetyl alcohol, isohexadecane, wheat germ glycerides, magnesium sulfate, tocopheryl acetate, jojoba oil, hydrogenated lecithin, whey protein, sodium hyaluronate, ascorbyl palmitate, lavender, triethyl citrate, cholesterol, linoleic acid, propylene carbonate, sorbitan stearate, dimethicone copolyol crosspolymer, quaternium-18 hectorite, HDI/trimethyol hexyllactone crosspolymer, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, laureth-7, xanthan gum, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triclosan, chloroxylenol, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, mica.

on 11/17/2017 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This foundation is an epic fail. Very runny so it is difficult to apply with sponge or brush. My fingers is the only way... It does not sit well on my skin especially on the chin area. It does not looks nice even with the use of setting powder and urban decay setting spray. Poor result with an expensive product.

on 7/5/2017 4:18:00 PM

Of the samples I tried today (Armani luminous silk , YSL touche eclat, Nars sheer glow, which I thought I would love, but didn't ), this is the only one that is not patchy and melts right into the skin. It is very natural and extremely skin-like and feels comfortable on. It does not last on my oily t zone though so powder is necessary. Not crazy about the smell though. I was put off Bobbi Brown by a sales person who put a horrible shade on me many years ago, and never touched their foundation again. I am pleasantly surprised by how nice this looks and will go get the full size bottle.

on 2/9/2017 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Hg product in winter. Goes well on my dry-flaky skin. Gives a dewy/shiny finish just like we see Korean girls' faces. Will buy a second bottle.
The only concern I have is that shade Alabaster is not available in Turkey. Lightest shade is porcelain

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my winter foundation at the moment, and I'm incredibly pleased with it. This is a medium coverage foundation with a glowy finish, which is my favourite type of foundation anyway. It's the most beautiful, undetectable finish on the skin, at least applied with a beauty blender (I could imagine it being streaky when applied with a brush, never treid though). The best part for me is that it doesn't only look good, it also seems to nourish the skin - there's something in it, maybe oils, that actually feel like they moisturize the skin while wearing it. The longevity is nothing special but not particularly poor either, I find this stays in place (when set with powder) for 8ish hours. I'm not really looking for anything super long lasting, so that suits me just fine.

Even though I love the overall performance of this foundation, there are some things that really irritate me about it. First of all the packaging drives me crazy: you have to pour out the product, which, for me, ends up in me wasting tons of it. This is such an expensive foundation that wasting it on every application irritates me immensely. My second complaint conserns the shade: I have the lightest shade (Porcelain? can't remember right now and I'm too lazy to check), and it's unfortunately not light enough for me in the winter, so I mix this with The Body Shop's whitnening drops to get the perfect shade.

I would still totally repurchase this foundation for when I run out. It gives me the finish, longevity and coverage that I'm looking for, so I'm willing to overlook its flaws.

on 10/7/2016 2:54:00 AM

First of all a warning to those who are easily allergic to products. This foundation contains pretty random things like lavender oil, so you might want to take a tester home to try before buying the full bottle. I have dry skin and this foundation gave me a gorgeous, glowy medium coverage finish. I had to use more the the product then I would have liked to get this look but to me it was worth while, the added oils in this product really made it feel like a barrier to the cold, winds etc which I liked and stops my skin tightening and drying up during the day. To me a new staple in my make up bag.

This foundation was just a no go for me, I'm currently on the look out for a new foundation, and so headed over to Bobbi Brown to try out this foundation, as I was hesitant to buy a foundation without trying it first I got a tester, and in the bin it went today!

First of all, this foundation is SO watery, and although that appeals to me as it gives the idea that it's nice and light, it was just TOO watery for my liking. In the morning I tried this foundation, and by 1/2 it was sliding off my face, and the redness in my face was peering through. It had made me look as if i'd been at the gym, or made me look as if i'd been crying. It also clung to dry parts of my face that I didn't even know were dry. The packaging however is attractive and sleek, however, it is not worth the price - i'd look for a different foundation if you were thinking about buying this... Don't recommend.

on 1/31/2016 2:50:00 PM

Wonderful for mature dry skin. I apply it with my fingers and get light coverage. The finish is beautiful.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is great for DRY skin! My dry skin feels comfortable when I wear this. This would not be a good foundation if you are more oily. I wish it came with a pump, but, I use a q-tip to get the product out so it works for me. A little pricey, but, not enough to prevent me from buying it. I do use Bobbi's BB cream or MUFE Face and Body in the summer when it is more humid, but, I wear this most of the year.

on 9/28/2016 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

worst foundation I have ever tried. I simply don't understand it. I bought it on recommendations that it was very good for dry skin and my skin had been very dry for the winter months, when i opened the bottle and looked at it I noticed immediately that the consistency of the foundation was very thin and runny but super pigmented. When i tried to apply it to my face everything I didn't want in a foundation happened. It stuck wierdly to my skin and settled into absolutely every dry area of my face, my skin became flaky and no matter how I tried to apply it, it just looked streaky. The final result was that it literally looked like id applied orange toned paint to my face. I really don't see how the foundation could work for anyone and its extremely highly priced for the quality of the product in that little bottle.

This is the best foundation I have found so far. I have tried to find a cheaper alternative but have failed. Yes it's pricey and yes the bottle with no pump is slightly annoying but that's a small price to pay once this is on your skin. I am a NC15 and have this in porcelain which is a perfect match for me. I have skin that is generally normal but can get dry on my forehead which often causes foundations to flake. Not this one! It lasts all day and never flakes or turns greasy.