Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

Reviews

3.0
fromizika

Feb/17/2010

I accidently ordered this instead of the original Tommy Girl and now i"m glad that i did. It seems to be a more fresh version of Tommy Girl, possibly with the addition of grapefruit or another citrus and therefore more wearable.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Nov/08/2009

Wanted to love this and confused it with the original when I spotted it at TJ Maxx. It reminds me of fall as it combines carmelly fall gourmond notes with a splash of water lillies. I wanted to love it but did not. It captures fall orchards and food with a bit of crispness in clean air. Appreciated it for what it is but not the slightest desire to smell like it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (276 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Nov/17/2008

Smells exactly like my friend's kids (ages 3 and 7) when it's been several hours since their last bath: soapy, but with a little muskiness creeping in. Stick to the original.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

3.0
fromjuad

Jul/15/2008

White lilies + something sweet in the base (cause now is the trend to sweeten all perfumes, even flowery). Not my fav.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jun/22/2008

Another reason to dislike Tommy "I wanna be Ralph Lauren" Hilfiger. Now I used to like Tommy Girl and even though I did not like the designer at all I used the original fragrance for a while. Now I recently spotted this one in a TJ Maxx and thought, Oh, what the heck, I'll buy it for nostalgia's sake, not realizing it was "10" and not the original. Well, what I got …Read more

1 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Apr/20/2008

My dad bought me this during a buisness trip. This scent is perfect for a teenager like me, very natural and sweet without being over-the-top or stinky. i would buy it again.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Apr/19/2008

it smells more mature then tommy girl i think.. i have both.. love it!!
it doesnt last long tho.. had to reapply during the day..

About reviewer (29 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Jun/18/2007

crochetbella beat me to it-- I agree with her 100%! Yes to me it smells like fresh laundry which I love. This is not generic citrus or aquatic as with the usual Tommy fragrances. Clean freshly scrubbed with soap and water in a very good way.

About reviewer (362 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

May/16/2007

I'm in the minority here. On me this just smells clean. Like fresh linen that has been hung outside to dry. I like that it doesn't have any of the notes that normally give me a headache.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

1.0

Apr/03/2007

After 15 minutes this smells like very strong cheap flowers. It would choke people if you share an elevator with them. I really dislike this scent.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (220 reviews)

Age