The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara

The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara
Super Volume Mascara

2.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/4/2010 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

My mama purchased this for me. She has a huge fetish for The Body Shop items and I really like this brand, too. I don't really like this mascara, though. It smudged within the first hour, started to irritate my eyes a little but (but not as much as the waterproof mascara). One thing I'd like to point out about this mascara is the packaging. It's AMAZING. The cap actually makes a clicking noise once you close it to let you know that your tube is fully closed. It's very reassuring and keeps the mascara lasting longer.

on 10/3/2006 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm sorry to burst the bubble of good reviews for this product, but it's just not that impressive IMHO. Bottom line, it does thicken the lashes but doesn't fan them out. This mascara basically clumps lashes together. I like a mascara that seperates and provide definition/thickness. This just doesn't make the cut. I got this as a freebie just as the other reviewers below. Thank goodness it was free because if I had paid for it I would have to return it. The SA at TBS bragged on and on about this mascara being so great and said that it was the "best ever". Obviously she's never tried Cover Girl's Lash Exact because IMO that's the "best ever" mascara and to this date I have not found a mascara to top it (drugstore or department store brand). Again, it's an OK mascara, but nothing to yell from rooftops about.

Video Reviews & Tutorials