The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara

The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara
Super Volume Mascara

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/26/2007 4:06:00 PM

The brush is very good and the mascara doesn't clump and gives lots of volume as promised. However, it feels wet all the time, like you have something on your eyelashes. This feeling got really irritating and I had to take it off after a while.

on 4/21/2009 9:12:00 PM

personally, it gave me too much length and not enough volume

I have really long lashes, so anything that has more lengthening than thickening just makes my eyes look really weird

on 5/18/2010 9:38:00 PM

i actually got this as a freebie because my friend bought me a lifttle gift set.I really like this mascara, it really does make my short asian lashes look fuller and longer. Satying power is good. brush is really nifty! Im thinking of purchasing this as im not really happy with my rimmel mascara.

on 7/3/2010 6:03:00 PM

I recieved a free gift when I spent 30 or more at the Body Shop and in it I got a sample of the Divide and Multiply Mascara. It soon ran out so I went to the store and saw they had a volumising mascara, and boy am I glad I bought it!
It is very black, doesn't clump and curls and volumises my lashes brilliantly. Plus they stay like that all day! It looks very natural, not overly heavy and thick like other mascaras.
I would definatly re-purchase this mascara, but then again, 10 is a little expensive for a mascara. I got it for half price because of my Body Shop card.
Hope this review helps everyone!

Wow! I have stick-straight, puny Asian lashes, even though I'm only half Asian. This mascara really does it for me. I wiggle the brush back and forth when applying it, and it fattens up my lashes dramatically. I also pause and hold the brush for a second when I reach the end of my eyelashes so that it gets the curl to stick. My eyelashes look like they fan out and frame my eyes perfectly when I use this stuff, and I don't even bother using an eyelash curler. I love the dark black color, and even better, there are no gross petroleum by-products like paraffin, which is incredibly hard to avoid in mascaras. It's cruelty-free, too! I usually have problems within two weeks of using a mascara if it irritates my eyes, and I have been using this one for three weeks, and there is no irritation. I love it!