The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara

The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara
Super Volume Mascara

3.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It irritates my eyes. I had to throw my tube away, because I can't use it. :/

I think if you're looking for a volumised day time look, then this mascara is for you. Personally, I was hoping for a more full, sex kitten look I could wear at night. Instead I ended up with a day mascara, but I prefer my day mascara to be lengthening. It doesn't hurt my sensitive eyes and it's easily taken off.

on 7/3/2010 6:03:00 PM

I recieved a free gift when I spent 30 or more at the Body Shop and in it I got a sample of the Divide and Multiply Mascara. It soon ran out so I went to the store and saw they had a volumising mascara, and boy am I glad I bought it!
It is very black, doesn't clump and curls and volumises my lashes brilliantly. Plus they stay like that all day! It looks very natural, not overly heavy and thick like other mascaras.
I would definatly re-purchase this mascara, but then again, 10 is a little expensive for a mascara. I got it for half price because of my Body Shop card.
Hope this review helps everyone!

on 2/7/2009 7:35:00 PM

I just got this product yesterday and I expected the best seeing as it was $22 here in WA state. It is nice but doesn't provide volume or any length. I accidentally picked it up in brown but figured that it would still be fine. It isn't the best for the price you have to pay. I would not buy again.

on 5/17/2008 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

CLICK FOR PIC!

Oh man, I'm in love with this mascara. I have pretty naturally long lashes to begin with, so mascara is not something that I'm usually too worried about. Still, after a trial run with the horrific Lash Blast (seriously, I don't get it), I realized having a decent mascara would make my day brighter. I got this as a GWP in the mini size, and I love it. Makes my lashes infinitely longer than they already are, and most importantly, it separates them, which most mascaras do not do for me. The formula is a little more watery than I would like, but I'll gladly put up with it to get beautiful lashes. Will buy the full size when the mini is done.

continued >>

on 9/26/2007 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like many other reviewers, I got this mascara as a GWP. As others have noted, it's a "wet" formulation that is a dark "very black" color. For me, this formula and brush were problematic...I have nothing BUT clumps when I use it, and I will throw it away as soon as I'm done with this review. Once on, seems like there are no major problems with irritation...

Video Reviews & Tutorials