The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara

The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara
Super Volume Mascara

3.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/14/2009 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a freebie and I was excited, because the brush looked nice. I think the brush is really nice, but the formula is terrible. I never have a problem with mascara smearing under my eyes, but with this one, I did. It did not lengthen or thicken. It did add color, but I'd expect that of any mascara.

Not recommended.

on 12/5/2013 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It's a very wet mascara, takes its time drying, and you need to blink don't you? So, inevitably, you end up with a bit of the product on your face/eye lid. I'm a fan of the q-tip get the excess off so it doesn't panderize you, but somehow, this still manages to leave a small amount of smudgyness under my eye. And it doesn't really add that much to my lashes.

on 2/8/2008 10:43:00 PM

I had to go to several stores because they were always out of stock, I was excited to try this after reading all the good reviews. Didn't clump nor flake but won't hold my curl and I always use an eyelash curler. It was an ok mascara, made my lashes darker but no noticeable increase in volume or length. Made my eyes burn a little. Will not buy again.

on 9/5/2007 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good mascara if you like more of a natural look. I don't like my lashes looking natural, i like them thick and volumous. I don't wear a lot of makeup so a thickening and voluming mascara is a must. This is a decent mascara. However, i only had this mascara for a month, and it smells really weird. When i first bought it smelt weird, but i didn't think much of it. I don't think i can use it anymore because of the smell. It's sickening. At the end of the day, my eyes start to feel dry and irritated. It's not too easy to wash off with soap either A HUGE plus is that they don't test on animals and has some natural/conditioning ingredients which is very good. The price is decent too. but i won't repurchase.

this is a nice mascara. goes on smoothly with no clumps, and stays put. doesn't dry out lashes or flake off. easy to remove. i wouldn't say it makes my lashes "super" volumnous, but it does plump them up a bit. see my notepad for pics.

I actually love this mascara as much as i love my diorshow mascara. I got a sample size for purchasing their items and i'm very happy with it. I thought this mascara is a waste, but after using it i just can't stop looking into the mirror! I love how this mascara separate each my lashes and this mascara also buildable so i can achieved longer lashes. I also don't need to use any eyelash curler because the brush itself makes my lash curl! Amazing.The only cons that i hate about this mascara is, it easily get smear especially when i'm sweating. Other than that, it just perfect.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Like the reviewer below, i got this Super Volume Mascara as one among a few other free gifts in a black pouch from TBS. i tried it on yesterday when i reached home, and i am absolutely amazed. This darkens, voluminizes my lashes and lengthens it incredibly! i've never seen this effect even with Diorshow or maybelline mascaras. On me, it seems to curl lashes too, (i used it without a curler). I think TBS has hit jackpot with this particular baby. The formula doesn't clump (i must have put over ten coats on cos i was trying to see how far it could lengthen my puny asian lashes) and well... my lashes were more than twice as long when i was done! voluminizes and lengthens like a dream, i just wish it came in a waterproof formula too. but i'm definitely buying this when the sample tube (2.5ml) runs out, though i'll be keeping it solely for big occasions when i feel like having (literally!) fluttering lashes. HG, for lush, voluminous and long lashes! (except that i probably can't cry in this)