The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara

The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara
Super Volume Mascara

3.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/6/2015 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Did not give me nice lashes, transferred in a matter of minutes. I used it 3 times, then I had to toss it. I cant walk around looking like a raccoon..

Terrible product. Just terrible! My eyelashes became my enemy when I was wearing it! The top ones got so sticky and clumpy and ragged that they stuck like Velcro to the bottoms ones ( where I don't even wear mascara) and I had to actually force my eyes back open every time I blinked! Awful day at work because if it! Gave away straight away and vowed never to return to it...

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am throughly disappointed with this mascara. I wanted to love it so badly. But it really was a let down. I have been using maybelline mascara for years or at least waterproof mascaras. This is my first water resistant one after ages. It is so watery(or slimy) Doesn't build up volume easily and requires so many applications and a bit of conscious effort to make the product transfer from the wand To my lashes. Do not use this product without an eyelash curler. I haven't used my eyelash curler for years because my previous mascaras all lengthened and curled and added volume effortlessly.

This product for me was a let down. I did not like the packaging of this product, I think they could have designed it much better. The smell of this mascara also stood out to me when I first tried it, it's disgusting and put me off. I could smell it even when it was applied to my lashes and it had dried. It took a while for it to dry and I ended up with mascara under my eyebrows whilst waiting for it to dry. I didn't find this mascara to be very volumising. I threw this mascara in the rubbish, as I did not enjoy it all. I would not waste your money on this mascara

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It irritates my eyes. I had to throw my tube away, because I can't use it. :/

Bought this out of desperation because I had lost my mascara and this is the only one offered in an airport. Considering its supposed to be a volumizing mascara, this didn't do anything except give me wet spidery lashes. Doesn't dry very well, and it smells horrible! I could smell my lashes throughout the day! For $15 its much as a MAC mascara. Thank goodness for their amazing return policy!

on 10/10/2011 8:04:00 PM

Won't buy this again. Sure it's reasonably priced, but it doesn't dry for some reason. So it ends up being very smudgy.

on 3/14/2009 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a freebie and I was excited, because the brush looked nice. I think the brush is really nice, but the formula is terrible. I never have a problem with mascara smearing under my eyes, but with this one, I did. It did not lengthen or thicken. It did add color, but I'd expect that of any mascara.

Not recommended.

Where is the volume? And is this product even going on? Is what I kept asking myself as I applied this mascara. After reading the good reviews, I went out to buy this mascara in black. I was so surprised that it does absolutly nothing to the eyelashes. It is very frusterating as you apply the product because it seems as if you are applying nothing to the eyelashes. I'm glad that The Body Shop gives refunds!

on 12/5/2013 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It's a very wet mascara, takes its time drying, and you need to blink don't you? So, inevitably, you end up with a bit of the product on your face/eye lid. I'm a fan of the q-tip get the excess off so it doesn't panderize you, but somehow, this still manages to leave a small amount of smudgyness under my eye. And it doesn't really add that much to my lashes.