4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I love very pale pink shimmery blushes (Mac Light Flush MSF is one of my HGs) and so I rushed to purchase this when I saw it presented on QVC. I believe that this is actually more of a highlighter rather than a blush, but my skin is quite pale (NC15) and shows up as a faint pretty flush of color. It does have shimmer, but it is very subtle, and this doesn’t look too shiny unless you really overapply. The color is very natural on my skin and I just adore this product. I really recommend this especially if you have pale skin and find a lot of blushes look clown like. This is pale enough to be natural looking while giving a little color. I get the urge to stock up on items that I hope aren’t discontinued in the future so I think I may be purchasing a backup or two of this!

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

from

6 years ago

If you are looking for blush that easy to apply and give you natural flush then this is the product for you. It is better than any other blush that i use (MAC, NARS, Bobbi, etc). The texture is very fine. Even though it has shimmer in it but it doesn't show on your cheek like any other powder blush. And it's easy to blend even if you use cheap brush. I love the color so much on my cheek and i use it for everyday blush and it's already hit the pan for me. For everyday blush, It's better for fair/ medium skin tone(NC10-NC25).

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

6 years ago

I like to apply this with my MAC 187 brush and it looks totally airbrushed and natural. A natural flush of the cheeks, nothing that looks as if I was just slapped across the face.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesViolet

6 years ago

This is a natural-looking shimmery pink blush. It's not the most pigmented, but it's easy to layer to your desired intensity. I can see this not showing up on darker skins, so it's probably best suited to those with light complexions (I'm around MAC NC25-30).

About reviewer (1635 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Soft n' pretty

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

9 years ago

I love this blusher , gorgeous natural colour , goes on easily and can be built up for a stronger look , not the cheapest but worth the price

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

EyesGray

9 years ago

Gorgeous blush, the kind of blush that lights from within like a true blush. This blush has a gorgeous finely milled texture and the color is just the perfect pink although it did take a few swipes to get the intensity I like. Although for some PPP, it may take less, I just prefer pigmented blush. Very hard to find and just bought the last one (which they had to find for me in the stockroom) at Macy's. (Macy's now sells Impulse products at some of their locations which includes Laura Geller and others). Would definitely buy again! also minimal shimmer.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

10 years ago

This is a stunning product. I had lost interest in powder blushes because I feel compared to cream blushes or cheek stains, they do not look as natural. somehow when I put on a powder blush over foundation, it looks...well, like makeup. it begins to look a little powdery too, not dreamy dewy glowy natural like I'm wanting to go for. (and yes, I am using high quality powder blushes like Laura Mercier, MAC etc). So, I had started using only cream blushes. Then, enter Laura Geller Ethereal Rose! This DOES give the "lit from within" glow we are all searching for. it does it very subtly without all the glitter and obvious shimmer. The pale pink-peachy (more pink) is beautiful on very fair skin. I had been searching for a very pale pink blush, and this is perfect! this is a really unusual and beautiful product. for its high quality (and large amount of product) the price is very good also. If you are thinking about getting this, DO IT! :) (p.s. - I do not think this will work on darker/deeper skin tones - it would be too fair to show up. for for ladies NC/NW 10 to 25 it would work well!)

About reviewer (341 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

10 years ago

With some of her products you never know what your gonna get, eg, marbled/veined items esp. her marbled e/s. and this one seems to be one as well. I see photos of others with very little darker pink veining throughout but not this one not a vein to been seen, it's just plain. Also it seems a little chalky, I had hoped it would be B.E. clear radiance in a easier to use form...no radiance here. I try to use it as blush and get some radiance from a msf...in some way trying to use this product...it's a pricey mistake.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

EyesBrown

from

10 years ago

This is what I wanted BeneFit Dandelion to be! I use Ethereal Rose to perk up my look in the late afternoons, or as a base before foundation to brighten sallow tones. This is not a "blue" pink and it seems to actually "warm up" on my skin. It doesn't become peach or coral, nor does it turn grayish or pale like many other pink brighteners and blushes. I can't use Ethereal alone as a blush on my medium olive skin, but I'm thrilled with how well this works mixed with foundation or all by itself to give me a bit of a ski slope type outdoorsy flush.

About reviewer (825 reviews)

Age44-55