LUSH Sexy Peel Soap

LUSH Sexy Peel Soap
Sexy Peel Soap

on 9/1/2016 1:36:00 AM

I really enjoy using this soap. It smells wonderful (this is how I wish lemony flutter did smell) and cleans your hands like soap is supposed to.

It is a soft bar of soap so I've found that cutting a small piece off and using that until it's gone may be good to do. I have read that it can crumble so cutting smaller pieces off seems to be avoiding that possible issue.

Yes its a little pricey but it's a nice change from normal soap and the fresh citrus smell when you are using it is lovely enough to justify this special treat.

I am more than happy to purchase this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I really like the citrus smell.. it's perfect to use in the morning . It smells like a very sweet succulent orange.

on 7/21/2015 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my first Lush purchase and I will keep coming back for more! I normally use body soap/loofa and when I use this -- I swipe it a few times back and forth on my loofa and it lathers up beautifully. The smell is in toxicating! It makes my shower smell good all day long and also -- I can smell my arm and the scent lingers. I love the citrusy smell. It leaves my skin soft, too. I will try other soaps, but I think this one will be my favorite!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this soap. The smell is great :) It also is not tested on animals which is good.

on 7/13/2014 2:44:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Loooove the smell of this! Lemony scents are my thing and this is just lovely. That's mostly why I rated it so high.

It's a pretty standard soap, it helps ease redness and has a mild exfoliating aspect to it. The smell doesn't linger for long so it won't interfere with any scents you put on after, but it smells when you're putting it on.

Also, if you have problems with it crumbling too quickly (as with all other Lush soaps) you can cut them up into smaller bits.

on 6/26/2014 3:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Fairly nice soap but I found that it crumbled pretty easily towards the end. I feel like that wasted quite a bit of the product, especially considering the cost!
I prefer using Happy Hippy Shower gel now, as I think it goes much further for the cost. I also keep Dirty soap in the shower which lasts longer because of the glycerine base.

on 3/12/2014 5:43:00 PM

I love this stuff :) it smells like an orange starburst and it cleans your skin so well without leaving it too dry. I rated the packaging so high because I received it in Lush's "little green bag" which was super cute. I'm not sure the price though since it was a gift but I'm sure it isn't too bad. I use this all over my body except for my face and it smells super amazing.

on 11/3/2013 2:42:00 PM

Smells like lemons and oranges. Of all the citrus scented soaps that Lush offers, this is one of my favorites because it has a creamier texture. If you like citrus scents then this is a winner.

Smells very nice. Not very drying to skin. Body blemishes have improved since using this.

on 10/13/2013 12:32:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this soap! It smells similar to Northern Lights, but has a more lemon/orange smell than lemon/pine. It's pretty moisturizing for me, and was a bit hard to lather at the beginning, but after a few uses it lathered up just fine. One thing I knocked a lippie off for was that it tends to melt faster than other Lush soaps, but it still washes just fine and smells fantastic. The scent doesn't clash with my perfume either, which is great! I'll repurchase this for sure.