Neolia - Moisturizing Olive Oil Body Lotion

No Image

4.6

on 1/19/2019 12:47:00 PM

Love this. The lotion is perfect for the winter time as it has a very thick texture. It does not leave a greasy feeling after application and it absorbs quickly into my skin. You can really smell the olive oil fragrance which smells very natural.

on 4/3/2009 3:35:00 AM

The after sun lotion is wonderfull also. I finally found it on line at www.boutiqueneolia.com

on 7/24/2008 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

bought the smaller tube of this on clearance a few weeks ago and absolutely love it! I could not place where the recognized the scent from until this evening: it smells exactly like the tanning lotion my relatives used to use when I was kid (and tanning to a leather-like state was in vogue). I love, love, love the scent. for as moisturizing as this is, it is very light and I like to layer it over plain coconut oil for extra moisture, but it's enough that even for my dry skin I don't *need* to layer it if I don't want to. but for someone who generally has to use heavy, greasy creams this is a nice treat.

on 3/6/2007 11:48:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Bought the smaller tube to compliment the Neolia body wash that was recommended to me by a friend. This lotion has the most wonderful, fresh smell. Like a more natural sweet-aloe scent. I love it, and it doesn't clash with my frags or lasts long. The lotion is fast absorbing, not greasy on my skin at all, and fells really refreshing. I think this lotion is great, and I might just have to commit to using it all year round. Makes a good handlotion as well if you don't want sticky or oily hands afterwards.

on 9/28/2006 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I popped into Big Lots to buy another supply of cotton rounds, and saw there was a 70% Drug Store clearance. I found this for less than $2 after the 70% discount. It smells nice and rich (you can really smell the olive oil in it), but is a bit too runny and greasy for me. It moisturizes, but I can't tolerate the unctuousness it left behind.