Agnes B. all Agnes B. products

No Image

2.3

on 12/13/2002 12:14:00 PM

Overall, their customer sercive needs improvement. Get this - I placed an order over 2 months ago that has just "disappeared." I got the e-mail confirmation, and a month later I e-mailed customer service asking what had happened. Well, I never got anything but I never got billed either. On the other hand, I have done at least 10 orders with them that went perfectly. Their sales - especially their $1 surprise product sale - are an AMAZING opportunity to get high-quality products for next to nothing. I have gotten some great shower gels, skin care products, nail polishes and mascaras this way. I think their products rival expensive department store lines in quality and - with the many coupons - are an outstanding deal.

on 12/11/2002 5:46:00 PM

I tried a lot of products from this company and I have been very pleased.
The only thing I don't like is their lipsticks.
One negative note: I had some bad experiences with their U.S.A. customer service : very incompetent personnel.
Lately I don't have any problems but their customer service in the USA needs improvement.

on 3/14/2002 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I had the absolute worst experience ever with this company! My initial order was on 1/23/02 and I received no e-mail or snail mail notice that it was going to be late. I called three different times, and each time a different item was on "backorder". I finally received my package on 3/8/02 and I am still waiting for one last item to be shipped. On their website they estimate 5-7 days for shipment time. The products I ordered were nothing I would ever buy again. Oi Vey!