Boots Botanics Pore Perfecting Deep Clean Mousse

No Image

4.7

I'm surprised that there aren't many reviews on this product. This is the best cleanser I have ever used. Most cleansers I have used either made my skin dry or did nothing. This is the first product that actually feels refreshing from the moment you rinse off your face. I use this cleanser in combination with Botanics clay mask and toner. My pores are shrunken and my acne is finally healing. I could almost break out in tears of joy over their products. I've suffered from horrible acne and it's finally clearing up. It's not perfectly clearing me up, but most of my acne is steadily going to the point where I don't need to wear a tinted moisturizer or foundation to hide my flaws.

on 3/21/2011 7:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

+ Fresh smelling
+ All I need is exactly one pump of the mousse to cover my entire face
+ Doesn't leave any sticky residue
- Don't try to use this to take off make up though, it's too watery for that!

I will still be trying out other cleansers - then again I don't expect that much from a cleanser, they all seem to be pretty much the same on me, so this one gets 4 stars!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great facial cleanser. I love the pump to get the mousse out. It's foaming and smells a little odd, but after a while it's quite pleasant. It does what it says on the bottle, deep cleans your skin. It last for ages, I use it twice a day and so far it's lasted since April to the end of September. I highly recommend this for problem skin. I'm not sure if it would work with severe acne (having had that I'm kind of picky with skin care) but for the little breakouts and black heads it works wonderfully well. It can be a little drying so I recommend using a good moisturiser.

Popular Face Skincare Products