4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I always have a Cherry Click Stick in my bookbag. I apply it in the morning before school, before going out for gym, and after lunch. It keeps my lips smooth and gives them a nice shine without looking like I wore too much. A must-have for me. I've used cherry and strawberry, and I prefer the cherry. I also want to try the mint.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

9 years ago

I love this stuff! It is so moisturizing! It tingles a bit upon application but goes on so smooth! it also lasts forever and smells awesome!

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

9 years ago

This is one of my favorite incarnations of Carmex. I use the Cherry Click-Stick as sort of a lip rescue when I am down with a cold and my lips are dry, cracked, and chapped. I'll put it on before I go to sleep at night and I'll wake up with lips that aren't severely dried out from breathing through my mouth due to congestion! This is definitely a must-have for me.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

9 years ago

Ive used this chap stick for so long now. i bought it from a recommendation from a friend of mine and she was right! it worked perfectly and my chapped lips turned to smooth ones, but now, it seems like i have overused this chap-stick so whenever i dont use it, my lips get all chapped and it burns! for me, this product makes you reliable on it and that is not a good thing. i am now looking for a different chap-stick.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBrunette

9 years ago

I love Carmex. It is so moisturising and I love the tingly feeling on my lips after applying it. I prefer using the original Carmex because for some reason I find it's smell and taste very appealing, haha! I decided to try the Cherry one too and was disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it moisturises very well and applying is easy but the smell - it is absolutely awful. I can't wear it because the smell makes me feel sick. And a little advice when using Carmex: do not use it daily, just when your lips need a special attention (=when they are dry and chapped). Otherwise you will probably just end up with even more chapped lips. Edit:// Gave me very bad blisters on my lips.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

9 years ago

In my opinion definitely the best ever lip treatment. I always have one in my handbag, one in the car and one on my bedside table. I put it on at bedtime and in the morning my lips are really soft. Great under lipstick.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

9 years ago

I loved this product! I really like the consistancy of it and I love how it makes your lips feel! It makes them sort of tingly which I really love. The only this that I would say could improve on this product is the flavor. Not that you should be eating it, ( :P ) but I noticed that it's not the most pleasant smell or taste. Then again, maybe that's just me. Overall, I think this is a really great product. I am definatly planning on purchasing again when I run out.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I did not purchase this it was gifted to me, I really did not like this product it seems to make your lips dry and flake and peel and I've never really had to use a lip balm for that purpose. I think it has something to do with the salicylic acid that's an ingredient in the lip balm, its supposed to help exfoliate dry dead skin but I think it dries out your lips too much!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

9 years ago

This product did NOT work for me!!! At first my lips were extremely chapped and they healed, then they broke out. Little bumps outlined my lips, not to mention they were extremely sore, as if someone punched me. The camphor and menthol may work for some, but not for me.

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Other

10 years ago

my boyfriend loved it! smells super great and makes ur lips real soft!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18