4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

Definitely one of my favourite lip balms ever! I have a bad habit of picking my lips out of anxiety and so then once their all rough and dry I always go overboard with lip balms so get them back to normal and I feel like this is one of the only lip balms that actually works to moisturise my lips and I love the formula because is a bit more waxy which means it stays on longer! Definitely recommend purchasing this!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This is the only drugstore lip balm I have found that works for all my needs I love it dose not have a funky smell or bad taste like the vanilla one and it really moisturises & heals. part of my nightly routine. I wish I found this when I had braces this is an absolute love for me...

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

4 years ago

Gross smell and its strong like vicks vapor rub I don't like this stuff at all.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

5 years ago

If you're still looking for something that peels flakes, rather than causing or just coating them, get this. I have the driest lips in the world, and the salycilic acid is where it's at! Also love the cherry one. Just bought 3 yesterday.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

6 years ago

Holy grail of lip balms. My lips crack and bleed unless I keep them moisturised at all times and this is perfect because it's a waxy balm which means it stays on for hours unlike other ones I've tried (Nivea, Blistex etc). The smell is also great.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

6 years ago

HG lip balm! I love all the new Carmex products with sunscreen since they all offer broad spectrum protection. This stuff is thick and waxy and it last for a long time. I love reapplying because it smells really good. The only con is that you can't stop using it or else your lips will peel and dry out. It doesn't matter for me because I always reapply a million times a day. :)

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

6 years ago

This is my HG lip balm. I always have one I'm my pocket or purse wherever I go I just couldn't go anywhere without it. I have dry prone lips even though where I live is humid and nowhere near dry. This lip balm works wonder and I love love love the smell and flavor. Since where I live doesn't sell these I always buy 5 or more to take back with me whenever I am in Australia which is all the time. The texture is really creamy unlike some waxy lip smackers, it also means I don't have to reapply as often. It revives your lips a bit and make your lips healthy pink. It has not much shine to it and doesn't have a white cast like blistex. This is so much better than my Clarins one. I am a lip balm junkie I just buy whatever lip balm that seems amazing but this packaging doesn't attract me at as it seems cheap I don't like the yellow and red. But the product works wonder so I will continue to purchase this unless I find something even better.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

6 years ago

This one of the best & most moisturizing lip products you can use. I actually had Strawberry Carmex for more than two years, unopened; recently, because I misplaced my go to lip treatment, I grabbed this & gave it a try. It surprisingly is now what I put on overnight to keep my lips moisturized throughout the day. I put it on heavily before I go to sleep & by the time I get up in the morning, the dry/dead skin is coming off my lips. It does a great job of relieving dry, chapped lips. What I also like is that if you choose not to wipe it off, it can also double as a lip gloss. It leaves a natural, subtle shine. It's surprisingly long-lasting! If I put this on overnight & don't wipe it off in the morning, I can wear it throughout my classes... no reapplication required. I really appreciate the high sun protection (15) too. The formula is smooth & doesn't cake up on my lips. Aside from the shine, you can't tell you have any product on your lips - no waxy buildup. A lot of other reviews say this smells good, but I honestly think it just smells like Carmex. The strawberry scent is barely there; I say 80% normal Carmex, 20% fruit flavor. For as well as this works & as inexpensive as it is, I recommend & will be buying it again.

About reviewer (362 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

7 years ago

I always strayed away from Carmex I thought it was just cheap and average. I always used high end lip balms. Today I was just cleaning my room and I saw my sister's Carmex and I have been on the lookout for a new lip balm so I decided to try it out figuring it would be terrible but I'm a huge fan of it! It keeps my lips super moisturized all day! I have super dry lips and now my lips are never dry because of Carmex and it's super affordable! I apply alittle bit of Carmex before I apply my lipstick everyday :) LOVE LOVE IT HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

A lot of lip balms make empty promises, but Carmex WORKS. Once you go Carmex, you'll never go back to your previous lip balm! I just generally prefer Strawberry flavors/scented things over Cherry ones, but I bet the Cherry counterpart works just as awesome. Might try the tube next time!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18