Dermalogica sheer tint spf20

Dermalogica sheer tint spf20

3.8

Not tested on animals

Octinoxate, Zinc Oxide, Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Dimethicone, Lactamide MEA, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Extracts Of: Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit; Lavendula Hybrida Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Urea, Allantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Serine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019).

on 11/11/2018 12:47:00 AM

5 stars all the way for packaging! I love a squeeze tube! It keeps the product saintary, air tight, and so easy to store it or travel with it!
While I do like this sheer tint foundation I also think the price is a little high for the product. It adds a nice sheer glow to your face but doesn't cover anything. I know it's not meant to cover anything it's just a tint of color but I literally feel like I'm putting lotion on when I use this.
I like it for those no makeup days, which I have quite often. The sunscreen in this is one of the only that doesn't break me out so that's a plus.
As long as you don't have anything you are trying to cover then yes, I recommend this. It's a silky almost whipped feel reminds me of butter lol.
I tried medium but it was very dark, slightly orange, so I bought light next time and it's my exact match. I'm NC20 with yellow undertones.

on 4/12/2018 7:43:00 AM

Love this tinted moisturiser. I have repurchased again and again. I use this on its own after cleansing. It provides the perfect amount of moisture, has a SPF, feels lovely on my skin and the slight tint helps to even skin tone. On good skin days I can wear this alone with a bit of concealer and cream blush. On bad skin days it makes the perfect base for foundation. I have the shade light which is perfect for my quite pale skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got this on a total whim and I like it quite a bit. The tube isn’t anything exciting, the opening for the product could be a bit smaller as I often find myself squeezing out a little more than necessary. I guess 1/3 of an ounce makes a difference because it seems like there is a generous amount of product, and getting it on sale makes it not seem so expensive.
The tint is indeed sheer, I have put on more than necessary several times and it doesn’t really do anything, so there is no way to build up color. My skin is very dry and drinks up a little of the moisture so any over application works for me without feeling or looking cakey, it actually feels a little heavy for an hour or so and then it sort of absorbs.
I haven’t used it long enough to decide if the beneficial ingredients are doing what Dermalogica says they will do. I actually was thinking (when I bought it) of trying it as a “primer with sunscreen” and it does make a good base for my dry skin to put a thin layer of foundation over as it has a little slip like a silicone based primer does. But because it does help to brighten and isn’t drying I will be using it as my sunscreen on no makeup days.

on 3/10/2017 6:27:00 AM

This on me evens out the skin tone only slightly and doesn't really cover. For coverage the Nars tinted moisturiser is much better as Nars works more like a light foundation. It stings a bit on application. I have combination skin and this looks and feels semi matt to me, no dewiness or glowing effect.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

UGH ! Fortunately I tried a sample of the sheet tint with SPF 20. I have normal 65 year old, taken care of skin. The smell is awful and there is something (or many things) in it that make my face sting. Not tingle, sting. I have no allergies and am generally not sensitive, so this is bad. Though I own many tinted moisturizers, none smell or sting. Glad it was only a sample.

I've been looking for this kind of coverage for a long time, and I finally found it!
This looks so good on, it gives the best "no makeup" look, does not gives oily skin, and looks good most of the day. It also makes my skin sooo soft!

It's a tiny bit expensive (for me), but it also lasts for many months.
The only thing I would change is the scent that can be a bit overwhelming at first, but only when you put it on.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is the first and only tinted moisturizer I have ever used and it is the only foundation I need.

My favorite part about this product, is that it help even out my skin tone, makes me look more awake and fresh, perfect for the gym, and people always ask me if I am wearing any makeup and how my skin looks so good. It's big enough to last for several months but small enough to take on plane and shaped so it hardly takes up space.

If you have clear skin then you can easily get away with wearing this is your foundation/concealer base. This allows me to get away with having the "no make up" look you see on off-duty models. It dries fast, leaves your skin dewey but not oily and very moisturizing even in cold weather.

A little goes a long way and best of all, you should be wearing sunscreen everyday! Two birds with on stone and you get to prevent sun damage, yay!

on 11/15/2014 9:47:00 PM

Pros:
- dewy finish
- sheer coverage, natural look
- great for dry skin

Cons:
- weird smell
- texture can get watery at times
- not suitable for oily skin, feels greasy when applied

ALSO I ended up with massive cystic pimples that lay deep under my skin that took ages to heal which I was very disappointed about. Would not recommend.

on 7/21/2014 7:14:00 PM

I use this in combo with Becca satin foundation and the results are just what I was looking for, dewy and flawless. My biggest problem with tinted moisturizers are color and texture but this one is wonderful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is very lightweight and has not caused any spot breakouts for me. However, I have found that the coverage is very low and does not cover up blemishes or imperfections.