Uploaded by Hhall2079

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/29/2015

I love this! It's the first brush I've used and I don't think I'd ever go back. It's so soft even after I've used it and used it. I don't have the proper cleaning stuff for it, so I just use my face wash which works just as well. Really spreads foundation nicely! I would recommend.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2.0

Mar/27/2011

For a few more dollars, my MAC brush has lasted for (I kid you not,) a solid decade of use. For ten dollars less (or even less than that on BOGO,) my essence of beauty brush has been a nice companion to my MAC brush when it's being washed or I'm traveling.

Benefit? Does not maintain its shape well after washing, is mediocre in quality, overpriced despite being the cheapest …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (272 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Feb/19/2011

Very, very soft which I like 'cause I use this to apply Moon beam on my cheekbones every day. The slim tip makes precise application easy as I also like to dab a little just under my eyebrows. I never use this with foundation because the hairs ain't dense enough.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Feb/11/2011

Mine has black bristles and was dirt cheap so I'm not sure if it's authentic but it's still awesome and super soft! Haha.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

EyesHazel

Jul/12/2009

This was my first "high-end" brush. I bought it a long with some-kinda-gorgeous and that gal. I used to use it with both daily, but since I've switched over to a tinted moisturizer I've only been using it with primer. It worked great with my foundation - no brush streaks as many others mentioned - bu not so well with the tinted moisturizer. I'm not sure why, but the …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jun/30/2009

This is the only foundation brush I've ever been completely satisfied with. My foundation always goes on nice and smooth with no streaking or brush marks. The bristles are so soft. It really seems to make the foundation go a lot farther too. I find I'm using less since I started using this brush over a year ago. Its also stood up to a lot of wear and tear with daily washings.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

Sep/23/2008

This brush is fantastic! The bristles are really light and soft and I find they make applying foundation a breeze. Foundation doesn't seem to stick to the bristles at all, meaning you use very little. It also doesn't leave any bristle/streak marks on your face either...unlike my previous brush. Amazing.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

3.0

Feb/24/2008

A great traditional foundation brush but I did find that it made my foundation go on streaky. Perhaps I just am not good a weidling this type of brush. The synthetic fibers are great and the handle semi-short. I think if you like this style of foundation brush this would be a great one for you.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (201 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Feb/14/2008

I've had this brush for about almost a year and it has been really great to me. It blends my foundation in smoothly and doesn't shed. The price wasn't too bad either. My only complaint is the metal thing that holds the brush head to the handle seems to be a little loose and it jiggles a little when I apply makeup (and scares me its gonna fall off!). I put I would repurchase just …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

Dec/15/2007

I went into Sephora looking for a short handled foundation brush with synthetic hair. This one is perfect. It's stylish and feels much better on my skin than the one by lancome i had been using. it's also easier to control. i use it with a liquid foundation. I also felt that the price was right for this quality brush.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral