Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromNbrwn

2 months ago

These are fab, i use them to take my makeup off, they lather well I’ve used them for many years and throughout the years the packaging might have changed the product has stayed the same. I use the one for sensitive skin, very gentle on the skin yet strong enough to take make up off...my skin feels clean and refreshed and it doesn’t dry the skin out.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

5 months ago

I love his product. I use it to remove my makeup and just refresh my skin. I love how it’s so similar to a cleanser but in a wipe formula. Despite that, I would still recommend to use a legitimate cleanser after the wipe. I also like how the wipe activates with water, so you do not have to worry about your wipes drying out! Other than that, this is an amazing product.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

5 months ago

I cut these in half and I save a bit more that way. I have the ones formulated for sensitive skin and it has been going well. No breakouts and skin has been looking good. It gets off my sunscreen as well with no irritation.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

6 months ago

I really like this. I'm a huge fan of multiuse products. A cleanser that really swipes everything off and then add exfoliation. I use them at night to wipe off all my makeup in shower then a gentle rinse and donzo. Only issue is that since it uses soap it can't be used in eye area like makeup remover wipes can, but I'm still overall satisfied with it's functionality.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (510 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0

Oct/22/2018

I love the versatility of these. They are pretty good for cleansing, but I can’t give them a high rating because Olay refuses to remove parabens from their products. Knowing how harmful parabens possibly are to women, you would think a company producing products for women, would remove them & use another preservative.

0 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Oct/22/2018

I have used these consistently since they first came out (17 or 18 years?) They were handing out samples on the street near where I worked and I loved them from the start. Costco or Sam's Club usually have these in really big packs of refills. There a few different types -- moisturizing, exfoliating, etc. I use these after applying my regular cleanser (Purity Made Simple). I apply my …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

fromnjcc88

Oct/22/2018

I prefer to use a balm or cream cleanser at home with a hot cloth, but for travelling these facial cloths are great, as they give you a good cleanse and exfoliate without needing to pack flannels and liquids!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Aug/16/2017

I only get the occasional lone pimple now and then. And i wear a LOT of makeup. I use an entire cloth to remove my makeup at night. It gets rid of my makeup and i don't have to launder a dirty washcloth afterwards. It is very easy to keep a few of these in my travel kit as well. One caveat: do not use this on your eye area, it will result in stinging and burning. To remove eye makeup …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (475 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Mar/05/2015

Love these! My face really feels clean after using. I buy a lot of the wipes/towelettes because we travel but most just make my face feel greasy or half clean but these are great!

About reviewer (949 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jun/18/2013

I enjoy these wipes. They get off my makeup and dead skin. Me and my mom have been using them for years. However I feel that they don't soap up as much as they used to so I started to put my face cleanser over top. But besides that they are a must have!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24