Olay Daily Facials

Olay Daily Facials

4.1

Normal: petrolatum, peg-100, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, cyclodextrin, butylene glycol, peg-14m, vitis vinifera seed extract*, tocopheryl acetate†, fragrance, polyquaternium-10, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, panthenol, salicylic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, chamomilla recutita extract (matricaria), methylparaben, propylparaben, disodium edta, sodium ma/diisobutylene copolymer, silica, bht, sodium laurate

on 10/22/2018 12:02:00 PM

I love the versatility of these. They are pretty good for cleansing, but I can’t give them a high rating because Olay refuses to remove parabens from their products. Knowing how harmful parabens possibly are to women, you would think a company producing products for women, would remove them & use another preservative.

on 10/22/2018 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used these consistently since they first came out (17 or 18 years?) They were handing out samples on the street near where I worked and I loved them from the start. Costco or Sam's Club usually have these in really big packs of refills. There a few different types -- moisturizing, exfoliating, etc. I use these after applying my regular cleanser (Purity Made Simple). I apply my regular cleanser and massage around my face then wet this and rub it until it slightly suds and then massage over my face. The directions tell you to use the rinsed cloth to rinse your face. These leave my skin soft, not stripped. Always have a supply of these and hope Olay never discontinues.

on 10/22/2018 7:25:00 AM

I prefer to use a balm or cream cleanser at home with a hot cloth, but for travelling these facial cloths are great, as they give you a good cleanse and exfoliate without needing to pack flannels and liquids!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I only get the occasional lone pimple now and then. And i wear a LOT of makeup. I use an entire cloth to remove my makeup at night. It gets rid of my makeup and i don't have to launder a dirty washcloth afterwards. It is very easy to keep a few of these in my travel kit as well. One caveat: do not use this on your eye area, it will result in stinging and burning. To remove eye makeup, i use Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo on a damp cotton pad. I have never had any adverse skin reactions to these cleansing cloths and have been using them for years. I have noticed that the sensitive variety are never sold as a double pack, as are the normal and dry skin cloths are. But for me, this is the easiest, most effective, and hassle-free way to remove my makeup.

Love these! My face really feels clean after using. I buy a lot of the wipes/towelettes because we travel but most just make my face feel greasy or half clean but these are great!

I enjoy these wipes. They get off my makeup and dead skin. Me and my mom have been using them for years. However I feel that they don't soap up as much as they used to so I started to put my face cleanser over top. But besides that they are a must have!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm pretty sure this product is to blame for the massive breakout I am now dealing with. The cloths are abrasive, waxy, and made my skin burn a bit. I now have red inflamed bumps and white heads all over my face and chest.

on 1/29/2013 10:13:00 PM

I love this product. I've been using these for probably 6 years now. I started to buy them when the airport liquids ban started - it makes for a super easy travel face wash. I gradually began to use them at home too. This gets off most of my makeup, and it's gentle on the eyes for eye makeup removal. Like everyone else, I cut them in half to make them last longer. A must-have for those who travel moderately to frequently, and for others who were lazy like me, an easy face wash regimen anywhere.

on 5/17/2012 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think these facial cloths are really good for removing makeup, however I do find some residue left when I use a toner over my face. I do cut each wipe into two, as I think one of these halves is good enough for one wash. But I don't tend to use a lot of makeup daily. Plus this will make it last you a long time. So on days I do use more makeup I use the entire facial cloth.
I will repurchase it because I haven't found a good alternative yet.

on 3/7/2011 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really enjoy this product. I have oily/combination/acne-prone/sensitive skin, but I bought the cloths for normal to dry skin just because I have so many products that strip my skin of moisture! They smell good, they feel good, I LOVE the way they get all bubbly. They haven't irritated my acne prone skin and I feel like they remove my makeup really well. The only thing is that they're kind of spendy for what you get (for me, I'm a college student) so I cut them in half and I only use them on days where I wear makeup. Then I follow with my cleanser and whatnot.