Clearasil Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

3.6

medicinal ingredient: salicylic acid 2% non-medicinal ingredients: water, alcohol denat., glycerin, isoceteth-20, sorbitol, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, lavandula stoechas extract, helichrysum italicum extract, cistus monspeliensis extract, disodium EDTA.

on 10/11/2011 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Never in a million years would i look at this product and think i would love them THIS much, but i really do! I decided to stay at my boyfriends house and didn't have any face wash with me and i found these in his bathroom so i used them, not really expecting much. But i was so surprised at how much i loved these little pads. It felt good on my skin, took off my make-up and just left me feeling clean. The best part was the next morning a zit i had was gone! Thats all it took for me, so i went out and bought my own. Now i use these twice a day (after cleansing and before moisturizering) day and night. It keeps my face clear more than any product i've ever tried. Definitely go buy some:)

on 7/3/2011 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use this product everyday and have done now for nearly a year. Although it is pretty pricey, you do get fantastic, visable results. The packaging keeps the wipes fresh and just using one each morning really wakes you up! The tingling feeling when you apply reassures you that it is working! I love this product and if you suffer from spots as I do, it really does help.

on 6/2/2011 1:13:00 PM

I have combination skin and this destroyed my face. Every time I used this I worlds break out extremely badly, only in my T-zone, but still. I simply think most Clearasil products have too much salicylic acid in them. World not recommend this to people with combination skin that is prone to breakouts in the T-zone area, especially around the chin.

on 3/27/2011 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have mild adult acne ,but these pads keep people from knowing. I seriously credit them for my clear skin. Yeah sure, they tingle a little and smell pretty strong, but that's because this is a product that WORKS! I use them twice every day on my face, chest, and back, and it still takes quite awhile for me to run out. Similar products don't come with nearly as many pads for the value. Also, the pads never dry out. As long as you put the top back on, they'll stay saturated from beginning to end. I've never had a bad reaction from them, nor have I found them to be drying. They work great at taking off makeup... just don't use them on your eyes! The package says they reduce redness within four hours and I've found this to be true. I've even used them on my bikini line to reduce redness from razor burn. I wouldn't suggest doing this if you have super sensitive skin, but it works for me and doesn't sting.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I generally like cleansers that dry my face out a bit because my face is so oily, but I have to say this did the job a little too well. Two days after I started using this my face began to peel and I have extremely oily skin. It made my face burn, sting, and turn red. I also saw ZERO improvement in my acne. The pads were way too rough as well, they actually hurt my face when I was applying.

I buy this constantly because it is so awesome for using on my back. I do use it on my face when I'm going through rough spots but for the body it's perfect!

Before I had this I had garnier, which was three times as expensive! I love the fresh-faced feeling I get from this, and the salicylic acid works wonders with zits! I use these every day and stock up on them whenever I'm at the store! They are very gentle and take off any excess make-up I missed.

on 9/29/2009 9:03:00 PM

I'm in my mid-forties and have tried all kinds of skin care including more high end treatments, lotions and potions than I care to admit to. I gave it all up a few years ago as none of it was really making a big difference and I prefer to keep my money for injectibles such as Botox and Jevederm. I do not have acne but I need something to clean my pores as some get clogged. I have a bit of an oily T-zone and these pads take care of all of that. These things are amazing and compare to many of the "peel pads" and MD two step type treatment that cost about 7 times as much as these. Yes, they sting a little but I have mild Rosacea around my mouth and chin and these do not irritate me at all. The Salicylic acid seems to calm things down for me. I never feel over dry or tight after using them. I have no problem buying a lesser priced product that's aimed at a younger market because it works and I'm tired of paying for the "anti-aging" marketing BS. I recently went away on a beach side vacation and did not take these with me. Despite wearing only my usual sunscreen during the day and removing it thoroughly every night for 10 days, I have way more clogged pores than usual and it's because I didn't have these with me. I have repurchased these many times and will continue to do so.

on 1/14/2009 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I bought this because I'm a fan of salicylic acid to treat breakouts. I had a bad bout of stress breakouts last month, worse than it'd had ever been before. So I got these pads to substitute my toner.

Sometimes I think we convince ourselves that if a product hurts/stings/burns/etc it must be doing a great job. And the first time I used one of the pads, it really felt like a stinging slap in the face! It literally stunned me with how much it burned with one swipe of it. Forget using it on the cheeks, because the vapors rise and sting the hell out of your eyes. This stuff kind of scares me.

I kept using it for another couple of weeks, because I was all "I bought it, might as well use it, no pain no gain and all that, maybe it'll work down the road". Yeah, no dice.

I threw this in my gym sack to swipe across my chest and back after workouts. Bleh. Another disappointment.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Once again, drugstore acne products have failed. I have no idea why I get occasionally suckered into buying drugstore brands that obviously don't work (and I should know this because I've been fighting acne for 12 years now). This product didn't make my acne better or worse and it was already moderate to begin with so I guess it gets one lippie.