Clearasil Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads

No Image

3.6

medicinal ingredient: salicylic acid 2% non-medicinal ingredients: water, alcohol denat., glycerin, isoceteth-20, sorbitol, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, lavandula stoechas extract, helichrysum italicum extract, cistus monspeliensis extract, disodium EDTA.

I purchased this to help with stubborn blackheads and back acne and it has helped a lot. My dermatologist has been encouraging me to add OTC salicylic wipes to my routine at night and I'm so happy I found this brand. Easy to use and can get a lot of use out of one pad.

on 11/1/2015 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this to try and help with the KP (Keratosis pilaris) on my arms. I decided it might help to clear my skin but it didn't help at all. The only thing it did was to dry my arm. I will not purchase again.

Great for little hormonal breakouts! About once a month I get a nasty bit of deep, cystic acne on my chin. I don't use these all the time, as they definitely dry me out, but if I use them for 3-4 days as soon as I feel the painful bumps, it goes away! I was with a gentle cleanser, wipe with these, then slather on a heavy moisturizer for the night.

on 12/23/2013 1:32:00 PM

These pads are so convenient and work a treat. After removing my makeup I wiped my face with these to get rid of excess makeup and oil as the slightly grainy texture enables all makeup from pores to be removed. This (and the pads themselves) helped my skin and I noticed a difference from one week, less spots and oil. Not the best price but could be much worse!

on 7/22/2013 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

It broke me out big time, and not in the purging kind of way either. I ended up with loads of cystic pimples which is not fun at all. This product was definitely not for me.

on 5/13/2013 7:32:00 AM

If I could give this product a rating of 0 I would. I don't consider my skin to be very sensitive, except to mechanical treatments. Therefore, in my opinion, your skin needs to be ultra sturdy to take on such a harsh product. I stopped using this after two day because it burned my face like crazy. It was definitely not a "tingle", as some reviewers felt. I also got broken capillaries from it and lots of red bumps. It has taken me now more than a month and my skin is finally getting back to what it used to be but it will never be the same. This product ruined my skin, plain and simple. If your skin can take peels with granules, I think you might be able to make use of this product without destroying your skin but use with caution.

I am an esthetician and don't normally advocate drug store acne products but I grabbed these pads as a last resort to a bad breakout that I just couldn't seem to clear with the spa line I use... I did notice a difference within a few days, it has drastically cleared the breakout (it is gone now) and I no longer feel little bumps under my skin or any new pimples waiting to surface. I use this daily - I was using morning and night but now i just use at night as preventative measures since my skin has cleared.
*It was rather drying at first but that is because it was sloughing off all the dead skin that was clogging my pores.

This also works great for back-acne as well, I also use it nightly as preventative measures.

I will absolutely repurchase and save myself mega $ since discovering it works better than the higher end products out there.

I only give 4 lippies because it doesn't like the ingredients other than salicylic acid - I wish i knew what I was putting on my face.

on 2/14/2013 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

They've reformulated these in recent years. I used them about 4 years ago and they dyed my eyebrows (because of peroxide I believe). They've taken out that ingredient, but the product is still great at fighting acne. I definitely notice a difference when I don't use this and I break out. I've travelled with these pads and have had no problem with them leaking or anything. They're about $6 and I only use them at night so one set will last me 3 months

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this product! I use Clearasil Daily Face wash, but I have pores on my nose that don't seem to want to clean, so I bought these on a whim. I love these, they do burn when you wipe your face, but nothing bad it's more of a slight a quick passing tingle. They last a long time, and I use them everyday. Definitely will be buying these again. I also have normal to dry skin, and this doesn't dry my skin out at all.

on 11/26/2011 6:13:00 PM

I stopped using these for about a month becuase i ran out. My skin was doing good till a gaint deep cyst came on my chin. I purchased them again. It burned my pimple and the skin around it so i put lotion on it. THe cyst now is a tiny little dot. And cyst usually take months to a while to go away.