Clearasil Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

3.6

medicinal ingredient: salicylic acid 2% non-medicinal ingredients: water, alcohol denat., glycerin, isoceteth-20, sorbitol, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, lavandula stoechas extract, helichrysum italicum extract, cistus monspeliensis extract, disodium EDTA.

on 2/14/2013 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

They've reformulated these in recent years. I used them about 4 years ago and they dyed my eyebrows (because of peroxide I believe). They've taken out that ingredient, but the product is still great at fighting acne. I definitely notice a difference when I don't use this and I break out. I've travelled with these pads and have had no problem with them leaking or anything. They're about $6 and I only use them at night so one set will last me 3 months

on 10/11/2011 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Never in a million years would i look at this product and think i would love them THIS much, but i really do! I decided to stay at my boyfriends house and didn't have any face wash with me and i found these in his bathroom so i used them, not really expecting much. But i was so surprised at how much i loved these little pads. It felt good on my skin, took off my make-up and just left me feeling clean. The best part was the next morning a zit i had was gone! Thats all it took for me, so i went out and bought my own. Now i use these twice a day (after cleansing and before moisturizering) day and night. It keeps my face clear more than any product i've ever tried. Definitely go buy some:)

These pads really messed up my face. I bought them because my face had been getting more zits than usual, and pads with a similar amount of salicylic acid had helped me before. But these were different. At first, I thought I was still breaking out because these pads just hadn't worked their magic yet. The filmy layer they left was off-putting, but would be fine if they worked. But they just didn't. I ended up with huge dry patches with a bunch of whiteheads in them. I used these over spring break, and my skin is still not back to normal. I'm really disappointed with this product.

on 6/2/2011 1:13:00 PM

I have combination skin and this destroyed my face. Every time I used this I worlds break out extremely badly, only in my T-zone, but still. I simply think most Clearasil products have too much salicylic acid in them. World not recommend this to people with combination skin that is prone to breakouts in the T-zone area, especially around the chin.

on 3/31/2011 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

While it's possible that my skin is going through a "new product purging phase"... my chin and upper lip have never seen so many sudden whiteheads, and I'm fairly convinced that it's from this. I've only been using it for a couple days and would love to give it more time, but I'm skeptical about continuing to put it on my face. Will discontinue for now and if the whiteheads disappear, therein lies my answer. Will update if my opinion changes, but for now I'm gonna say that these did not agree with me whatsoever.

on 3/27/2011 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My skin's really sensitive, and these don't irritate me or burn my skin in any way. I get nasty cystic blemishes around my time of the month, and these don't do much with those (wasn't expecting that), but my skin is noticeably smoother now that I've added these into my routine. I like them for their daily exfoliating qualities. My skin just feels fresher.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I generally like cleansers that dry my face out a bit because my face is so oily, but I have to say this did the job a little too well. Two days after I started using this my face began to peel and I have extremely oily skin. It made my face burn, sting, and turn red. I also saw ZERO improvement in my acne. The pads were way too rough as well, they actually hurt my face when I was applying.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These were very harsh on my normal/combo oily skin. The stung whenever I put them on my face, dried out my skin, irritated my blemishes. Not to mention - they made my eyes water like crazy whenever I opened the lid!

on 7/19/2010 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really dislike this thing!!!
- i didn't see any difference with or with out it
- i bought it because it was cheaper than Garnier's (that i LOVE) and i thought it was a good alternative
- the pads look like they're soaked in soap or something and just wiped my face like any other wet cottom pad ( i like the Garnier ones because it exfoliates the skin aswell)
- i used it for about a week and threw it away
Of course i'm not buying this again

on 6/8/2010 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Works works works works. I use to use the liquid that comes in the bottle but unfortunately I can't find it in the states so this was my alternative. I absolutely lovvvee it! I don't know if it works on anyone who has serious acne but it works well for those out of nowhere breakouts. If you get acne from oily skin or makeup this is a great toning remedy. It does work fast! I've been using it for only two days. I applied it day one at night and woke up with my skin being a whole lot better. It also gently exfoliates too! I would say it's best to stArt off using it twice a day than move on to just night time and only night time if you have dry skin. And moisturize ;)