Clearasil Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
No Image

3.4

medicinal ingredient: salicylic acid 2% non-medicinal ingredients: water, alcohol denat., glycerin, isoceteth-20, sorbitol, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, lavandula stoechas extract, helichrysum italicum extract, cistus monspeliensis extract, disodium EDTA.

on 12/23/2013 1:32:00 PM

These pads are so convenient and work a treat. After removing my makeup I wiped my face with these to get rid of excess makeup and oil as the slightly grainy texture enables all makeup from pores to be removed. This (and the pads themselves) helped my skin and I noticed a difference from one week, less spots and oil. Not the best price but could be much worse!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this product! I use Clearasil Daily Face wash, but I have pores on my nose that don't seem to want to clean, so I bought these on a whim. I love these, they do burn when you wipe your face, but nothing bad it's more of a slight a quick passing tingle. They last a long time, and I use them everyday. Definitely will be buying these again. I also have normal to dry skin, and this doesn't dry my skin out at all.

on 11/26/2011 6:13:00 PM

I stopped using these for about a month becuase i ran out. My skin was doing good till a gaint deep cyst came on my chin. I purchased them again. It burned my pimple and the skin around it so i put lotion on it. THe cyst now is a tiny little dot. And cyst usually take months to a while to go away.

on 7/3/2011 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use this product everyday and have done now for nearly a year. Although it is pretty pricey, you do get fantastic, visable results. The packaging keeps the wipes fresh and just using one each morning really wakes you up! The tingling feeling when you apply reassures you that it is working! I love this product and if you suffer from spots as I do, it really does help.

this product is SO harsh and not effective at all :(
i have oily & acne-prone skin; the first time i used it , it stung my face so bad and my skin turned a fierce red...but i stuck with it because i usually use a product for at least 2 days before judging it; worst decision i have ever made.
My skin swelled up, and it irritated my acne so much. I actually wanted to cry after seeing the damage this product had done to my face.
i will NEVER purchase or use this product ever again

on 8/22/2010 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am so pissed off that I wasted approx. 7$ on this stupid product that gave me much more acne as well as drying my skin, AND giving me. big whiteheads. or cycstic acne or smthn? idk but my chin has 3 new BIG whiteheads that are really noticable. they hurt when I touch it too. I also got a lot of small whiteheads. I don't follow up with moisturizer when I used this because Im on vacation and I bought it while I was on vacation, and plus the container says that it's for on the go. I don't think you will coincidentally have some moisturizer in ur purse.

will never ever repurchase. I really wish I could like this because sometimes at night I get lazy to cleanse my face. thought I could just wipe this over ny face and hop in my bed. too bad. sucks I wasted 7 bucks, but karma for not reading reviews first.

DONT PURCHASEE!!!

I Liked it becuase it seemed to work for about a month then it gave me little cystic pumps around my hairline which hurt they werent bad but i have never had cystic acne so i was devistated when i started getting them i stopped using the product and they went away but i still get them from time to time. the product st.ives apricot scrub helped alot. Also you have to be careful wit the pad becuase they bleach things like your hair and towels.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

The Clearasil Ultra is alright, but it didn't work "instantly" like it says, hardly at all. It somewhat just irritated my skin in the first use, plus it will really dry out your skin. Also the smell is strong with Alcohol!!

Before I had this I had garnier, which was three times as expensive! I love the fresh-faced feeling I get from this, and the salicylic acid works wonders with zits! I use these every day and stock up on them whenever I'm at the store! They are very gentle and take off any excess make-up I missed.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is certainly affective and treats acne, but it's really harsh and drying on my sensitive skin, and the pad itself seems kind of scratchy. This is where it loses a lippie. However it is very affective and with a gentle cleanser and moisturizer, this can easily be a staple in a skin care regimen.