Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio (for women)

Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio (for women)

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

When I smell this fragrance, I'm immediately hit by a lovely floral scent of lilies. It's sweet, floral, and fresh all at once. In my experience, the staying power is tremendously impressive! One spritz on my wrist is all I need for all-day wear. I'm a person why typically shies away from floral perfumes. However, I absolutely can't get enough of this one! Men seem to love it, too!

on 2/8/2017 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am on the fence. I like this perfume, it's not super heavy, it's young but classic, not majorly sweet or floral. Reminds me of the typical scents I am drawn to. I am absolutely terrible about describing fragrances or understanding top notes and silage, but to me this seems to be somewhat in the same vein as D&G Light Blue. I find it appropriate for work or casual wear and don't think it is overpowering. It does fade by the end of a 9 hour workday, but most of my perfumes do.
I got this as a sample so it's been nice to try wearing it for the last few weeks. Bottom line, I may pick it up but it's not something that I'm super excited about.

on 4/24/2016 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Only 3 lippies because Armani isn't cruelty-free.
The perfume itself I LOVE.
One of the very few flowery perfumes that I like, I feel, because this one really smells like real flowers, not made up fake flowers. Feminine.

The blurry glass starts to kind of look worn off after a while. But again, the perfume itself is just heaven.

smells light, fresh, feminine & clean. however, it's either not as strong as I'd like or it fades quickly.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I got ripped off on a swap with this once. Anyway, this is such a great perfume, fresh flowers and fruits. I remember lots of lily of the valley with juicy melons, and it didn't remind me of nasty chemicals. I like the new release they have much better though.

on 11/2/2014 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Another floral fruity fragrance I do like, which is rare. This smells very watery to me, like something out of a stocked floral area near a lake. It comes off on me as very floral but with green notes.

The top notes are peony, pineapple, musk vodka, peaches, lemon, banana leaf, and violets. I smell the peony and vodka right off the bat. The violet as well but it comes out after about 10 minutes on me. The middle notes are lily, freesia, jasmine, hyacinth, ylang-ylang, rose, lily-of-the-valley, and calone (which is a synthetic note to mimic melons). Base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, cedar, and styrax (which are a woody resin).

on 6/4/2014 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The name, Acqua di Gioia, is Italian for "Water of Joy".. so cute! I would describe the scent and fresh, aquatic and clean. This a complex and light scent, not like that sickly sweet crap that some celebrities are releasing.

Simply close your eyes, breathe in this delectable scent, and you feel as if you are lounging in the sun on the beautiful Italian island.

on 5/17/2014 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG perfume along with my Chanel Coco Mademoiselle au de toilette. This smells so lovely, and different than all other perfumes I own! Its like blueberries and light scented flowers. So light yet, strong enough to draw people in. Definitely for any age rage. I myself am early 20s, and recently got this for my aunt that is in her 60s. It is not so sweet that you smell like a little girl. And not strong like the typical old granny scents. It is light and fresh but still strong enough. Really recommend for anyone. And a perfect gift for a loved one! I got this for 40$ at a perfume boutique type thing, inside an authentic clothing store.

This fragrance was really disappointing. Thought I would try it as I adore Armani she. To me it smells boring and way to fruity. Not one I would buy again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I didn't like this fragrance at all. It smells too much like a common scent. Like something that's been done over and over by other companies in the form of drugstore body sprays. Very clean and flat. Doesn't have different complex notes to it. More of a clean-cut, clean linen type of scent. That might sound great, but that's something I can get from a drugstore body spray. For the price I want it to wow me when I apply it, when it starts to dry down, and when it reacts to my natural chemistry.

Popular Fragrances