Jafra Jafra always color stay on makeup

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

on 2/4/2007 8:08:00 PM

I used to use Lancome's foundation, and I liked it a lot, but it is rather expensive and melted completely after way less than a year- never happened to me before! So I figured that I would try Jafra since it only costs about $14, and I got the desert biege color on the advice of the consultant I got it from, and I have loved the results! It looks extremely natural on the skin, blends easily, covers all of those blackheads on my nose:) and it doesn't feel like I even have foundation on when I wear this! My friend was also extremely pleased w/ the results she says it's the only thing she will ever wear again!

on 9/20/2006 3:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

wowwwww nice!!!! although the color selection is strange.... im a light ivory... not super pale.. just average.. and the very second shade down "soft ivory" is so dark and beigy like!!! (I had a sample size) so the very first shade is porcelain. I am going to try that.havent got it yet....
anyway.even using the wrong color.it was easy to see how great this stuff was!!! it has 100% complete coverage and gives an excellent look! definately NOT matte! more dewy like made my skin look so pretty and natural. Definately looking forward to trying the porcelain and hope it isnt pinky....
it stayed on. I am trying new ones all the time and right now its this and senegence(makesense semi-permanent foundation) im trying..... the senegence foundation in ivory is excellent. by the way.was just out in sunlight and it looked perfect in car mirror!! (RARE) I tried to review senegence but they havent added it yet as a brand.....
anyway jafra is wondeful, not for oily skin though I wouldnt think.
mine is combo and I found it to be great. I slept in it, it didnt come off.
reminded me of estee lauder double wear smooth look and feel yet somehow better and a million times easier to spread. fool proof appliaction which I love! great for a hurry, went on effortless basically yet still provided flawless coverage with a small amount! not so expensive either.. HALF the price of department stores at around $14 a 1 oz. bottle... the soft ivory has no dreaded yellow,pink or orangy look to it at all.. same with the senegence ivory! finallyyyyyyyyyyy true neutrals!!! without undertones!!!! (HATE) undertones such as yellow pink or orange ugh!
so try these brands/colors if you wish to avoid those altogether as well.... I can only speak for the shades I listed.Have a great day:) happy hunting. message me in future if u wish... I will have tried the porcelain by then :) or ill edit here on that........senegence and jafra are both on ebay
EDIT!!:
OK so i just got it in PORCELAIN the lightest shade..so far so good....... its pale enough... but in no way is too pale.... I actually LIKE to "fake" the "pale look" so this isnt light enough for me....... but just right........not pink or orange or yellow.. just a perfect light ivory. 100% coverage instantly.... easiest to spread/apply.buildable.