Ahava Mineral Hand Cream

Ahava Mineral Hand Cream
Mineral Hand Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-30, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Flower Water, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Water), Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Allantoin, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha Isomethyl Lonone, Citronnellol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate

on 11/27/2016 9:49:00 PM

Got a sample of this in the "Mood Boosting" Prickly Pear & Moringa scent, and while I'm not crazy about the fragrance, the cream really is great -- rich but not greasy, sinks in quickly. The only reason I'm not putting it down for "buy again" is that I'm trying to use up a bunch of lotions/creams already in my possession. Also, I question the price a little -- $23 for a tube of hand cream is a liitle steep.

on 6/20/2016 10:13:00 AM

I always thought, "A hand cream is a hand cream...big deal." NOT so with this one, which is the gold standard! I never want to be without it. I slather it on at night, put on cotton gloves from the drug store, and my hands are SO SOFT and hydrated without being greasy. GREAT for dry cuticles too, and my nails seem a bit stronger since I started this night time routine. During the day I use it if I have to scrub my hands (I'm a painter), and once again, my hands are soft.
To buy, you can buy it at Nordys and Bloomies, but I recommend purchasing through the AHAVA website for the best deals. If you register with them, you get email flash sale notices, like 40% off, BOGOs, greater percentages off when you buy more, and GWPs. Lots of gift sets, including ones with the hand creams (they have other formulas too). Generous samples too. People LOVE the AHAVA gift sets for presents too.

on 9/4/2015 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Nice hand lotion but I did not care for the scent. I'll stick with the Soap & Glory Hand Food.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is AMAZING. I never thought I'd fall in love with a hand lotion. It's thick and takes a few minutes to sink in but once it does it makes your hands look beautiful and soft. Great for cuticles. I Also love that even after you wash your hands, they're still soft from the lotion. The scent is quite different but it's nice. I'm almost done with my travel sized tube and I will be repurchasing!

We use them at our salons after our manicure treatments or just to relief our clients' hands from light irritations , light cracks in skin or dry skin.
In any case we have got spontaneous positive feedback.

With this cream you get instant and visible results after the first application.

For more eczema prone skin we use and recommend the Clineral version of ahava,

pros:
instant smoothing results
paraben free
no animal testing
unique ingredients
recyclable packages

cons:
its a bit pricey but the samples are enough for 2 or 3 applications you need to decide whether its good or not to you

on 1/5/2015 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I was not impressed with this hand cream at all. First, the heavy perfumed scent is just awful. Most importantly, I still had the same dry patches on my hands after using it. Ended up returning it.

While I think this was a decent hand cream, I couldn't get past the overwhelming floral smell :(

on 11/24/2014 1:14:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

AN average hand cream with an overpowering scent that lingers. Hand creams I like better are Origins, Skin Fix and Skin & company. I also have this in the Prickly Pear and Moringa scented hand cream, which also has a fake, chemically scent I do not like.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I haven't come across a hand cream that I loved this much. It is kind of pricey, but its worth it. I received my first sample of it when a friend in the beauty industry gave it to me as a gift. I fell in love! It absorbs quickly into your skin and leaves it feeling soft all day. It never feels greasy on my hands and i have dry hands.

on 5/10/2014 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This hand cream is wonderful.My friend pointed it out to me in ulta on the check out line and insisted I try it. I am so glad I did. It feels so silky on the skin without being oily. The smell is nice without being overpowering. Definitely one of the better hand creams I have used.