4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

This is a very pretty color -- mostly pink, but with touches of peach and gold in it. I am very pale with cool skin that nevertheless needs a touch of warm color so I don't look like the undead. But this, on its own, is just a touch *too* warm for me. So I apply it, then blend it down with a big fluffy brush, then apply the Berry version of this product very lightly to the apple of my cheeks. That extra shot of cool pink-berry tones down the slight orangeness of the Pink Grapefruit, and gives me a pop of brightness on my face. So, while I couldn't wear it on its own, it is a good "base" color for my blush -- and just the Berry on its own would be too bright-pink, so they really work best in combination with each other! I do really like the texture of this blush -- a little goes a long way, and the full-size compact contains a huge amount of product. I've been using it for months, and I have barely made a dent in the surface. So I would probably repurchase if I ever ran out, but at this rate, I will probably get a lot of mileage out of my original one!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

12 years ago

The color is hard to describe. On me it looks like a warm pink with a hint of peach. Staying-power is good, and you get enough blush to last for a long time. I find that I reach for this blush quite often. It seems to warm up my face, and the shimmer is subtle enough that I often wear it to work. Me: Moderately fair skin (MAC NC 20-25), blue eyes, light brown hair.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

12 years ago

I'm still not 100 % sold on this. I saw it first on QVC and liked the idea - it looked great on the models. I'm pretty light complected, but have dark hair and I keep wondering if it looks natural. I'm going to have to break down and ask a friend for an opinion! Anyway, it's not pink, not peach; more like a brownish combination of both, if that makes sense. Maybe it's what a true "blush" does look like? One thing though - I've tried looking at it in all kinds of light and I don't notice the sparkle some talked about. Maybe more dewy?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

12 years ago

this is a lovely shade of natural radiance. on me it looks pinky/peachy/goldish leaves a soft shimmer and glow on my cheeks. will last forever so i dont think i will need to buy another. crap packaging though i think it looks dead ugly would never take it out in public!! iam MAC NW30

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

13 years ago

This was much too glittery for me. I felt a bit silly after applying it - like people would think I was wearing glitter on my face! I do like the colour; it's quite sheer and natural. But for wearing in the day it's jut way to glittery. So yet another Laura Geller product I'll be returning to QVC.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

EyesOther

3.0
from

13 years ago

I would discribe this as more of a punch color. on my wrist it matches exactly like the bright pink backgrond of the makeup Alley logo. I wanted a true pink. Still UrbanDecay after glow wins.Just wish it lasted longer.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

13 years ago

GAHHHHH, this is SO gorgeous!!! I just love Pink Grapefruit! Such a lovely, healthy warm pink GLOW on my light/med. olive skin. I've worn this in the winter with Milani's Candy Apple l/s, and now in Spring/Summer with NYC's l/s in Caramel (both with Outlast Smoothwear lipliner in Nude). I love the complex look I get with this in one easy step...so easily applied with my Alima Buff Brush, too. Thank you, Laura G!!!

About reviewer (472 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairSilver, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

13 years ago

This is absolutely beautiful,eventhough my favorite is the Berry shade,this delivers that same gorgeous glow to my face.I adore all of LG baked stuff!

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

EyesHazel

13 years ago

Another winner from Laura Geller! This blush gives my fair skin a beautiful skin-kissed and very natural glow-from-within kind of look. You hardly need any product, so apply it with a light touch. It will probably last years. In the pan, it looks shimmery, but on your skin the shimmer is barely perceptable. This product blends beautifully and doesn't settle in lines/wrinkes. The other Laura Geller products I am devoted to are Balance'n Brighten, which I use as my foundation, and Bronze'n Brighten, which I use more in the summer. Another product of Laura's that I am pleased with is the Hide 'n Highlight in "light." I will be very upset if these items are ever discontinued, as they are so easy to apply and just do so much to make my skin look great. Unlike the mineral makeups (BE and Philosophy) I have used, these products don't add a weird sheen to my skin or make my pores look big. They don't spill either!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

EyesGreen

13 years ago

I REALLY love this blush!I never would have even considered buying this if it hadn't been for the raves/lemmings for this on the mu board.I admit I was instantly attracted to it b/c of the name "pink grapefruit",lol.When this arrived from Sephora and I opened it,it was love at first sight.Most of this blush is a glistening nude color with a bit of a peach hue to it.It's marbelized,with some hot pink mixed in (ppl compare this to Stereo Rose MSF,but I wouldn't know,I don't use MSFs).It just *shimmers*!So beautiful.I swiped it on and it's just as gorgeous.No other blush has given me such a gorgeous GLOW.Not a fake-looking sheen,not glitter or sparkles (NARS Orgasm,I am talking to you),not a greasy look,but a true glow!A soft shimmering nude with a perfect amount of peachy pink.Everytime I wear this I get compliments.IMO this is truly unique...I've never used any other blush like it.My only gripe is the packaging,which is a little chintzy-the silver ring of paint around the compact is chipping off a bit-that annoys me SO much.IMO,for $28.00,there shouldn't be any chipping.But even with that,I would repurchase.I have a pic of a swatch in my profile,under "beauty products" : )

About reviewer (464 reviews)

Age19-24