3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

This is a great 2 in 1 shampoo! I have very thick, wavy hair and use them since I don't like to always have to put conditioner in after I shampoo. This has enough conditioner to get out tangles so I don't need to do anything else when I'm done. It smells great (like almond), and doesn't weigh my hair down. But I would suggest this for those with thick, sometimes oily hair NOT for those with thin or very dry hair.

About reviewer (737 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

from

6 years ago

I bought this product purely on accident,I usually use the separate shampoo and condtitoner. I was kind of skeptical to use it because of the reviews. I have dry, damaged hair, (not as damaged as it used to be thanks to Platinum Strength by Tresemme) I thought this was going to dry out my hair and be absolutely terrible, but I tried it anyways because I love the smell. After I used it, I let my hair air dry. It was a little drier than I'm used to, but it's a 2 in 1, not really sure what I was expecting. But after using my flat iron (with platinum strength heat spray) it was super soft, and not frizzy. It tangles kind of easily but not too much. tl;dr. pretty good product in my opinion, good for oily hair to keep it looking dry and clean. Smells amazing and lathers super well.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

6 years ago

4a/4b, 30% natural, 70% relaxed. Prone to tangles, buildup, and more tangles. This? No. I REALLY wanted this to work for me especially seeing how I LOVE the matching conditioner. They both smell so damn good and I love the fact that I can just go to the store and pick it up with my coupon and then go about my life :) LOL. The 2 in 1 has a cone in the first 7 ingredients that the regular shampoo does not. That's about all, ingredient-wise, that's different. I like cones, need em since I'm prone to tangling so I got this one. The color is cool. The lathering is cool too. However, immediately upon adding this to my strands I knew it would be a collassal fail. This stuff stripped my hair like no one's business. Even my hair's favorite conditioner at the moment (Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Conditioner) didn't do it no justice. Detangling needless to say, was hell. I'm gonna just use this as a shampoo for my makeup brushes. For my hair? Bye felicia.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Coarse

7 years ago

This product is a definite no no for natural hair! I bought this because I just wanted to use one product that would wash my hair and still condition it at the same time. This did the total opposite! After rinsing it out my hair was sooo dry and thirsty! I had to deep condition my hair again. I threw out the bottle the next day.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

3.0

7 years ago

Decent shampoo, smells nice in the shower but the smell doesn't seem to last. While it cleans my hair well, I realized I need to rinse & repeat for this to make my hair softer/smoother. The conditioner in this isn't that good though. I find myself needing to use a detangling spray when I get out of the shower.

About reviewer (167 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Curly, Medium

9 years ago

I have used the Herbal Essence's shampoos and conditioners in the past, but then stopped due to the fact: every year thousands of animals die in Proctor & Gamble laboratories. It's unecessary to let that happen, so I do my best to make sure I do not purchase their products. However, I used this at my boyfriend's house a couple of times recently because it was kicking around his shower. I really enjoyed the strong coconut scent! Smells delicious. Definitely stays true to it's "hydrating" claims and lathered up quite nicely in my hair. For reference, I usually wouldn't use a 2-in-1, but this one actually worked out nicely. Will never purchase though. I'll stick with my cruelty-free shampoos and conditioners...

About reviewer (236 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

This is one of my favorite shampoos. I have fine, oily hair and it's hard to find a moisturizing shampoo that doesn't weigh it down. This works fine for my hair and makes it feel very soft and bouncy. Plus, it smells really good!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

10 years ago

I used this 2-in-1 while staying at a friend's house this past winter. It was really cold out but my hair seemed to be holding up pretty well. I took a shower in the morning and this was what was in the shower. I tend to not like 2-in-1s because they weigh down my hair a lot and are just far too greasy in general for my short fine hair. Well. After I washed my hair, it was the most fried it's ever been in my life. It was a mess. It was so so so dry which amazes me since it's a HYDRATING shampoo and my hair is BABYFINE. I don't get it. My hair has never seemed so ratty and unhealthy following a shampoo in my life. :( Smelled awesome, though.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

11 years ago

i LOVE the smell of this, but it doesnt make my hair silky, soft or clean...it makes it greasy and dried out D:

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

I color and mistreat my hair with heat etc and wanted a good 2 in 1. I have had experiences with them and was reluctant to try this. Glad I did. My hair feel so soft and hubby noticed a difference after I started to use this. It is cheap and yet works so good.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age36-43