Arbonne Sheer Shine

2.0

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my least favourite Arbonne products... the colours are good, and they last long enough... but overall quality I'd say is just average... I don't see how they're worth 5x the drug store brands.

I bought this thinking that it would be really nice because it was so expensive, but in the end it was horrible! I liked the shade but the texture was odd and it tasted gross! Overall, I would say save your money and buy something else.

Overpriced line in general. I was conned into attending one of their parties and everything I bought was crap. I would compare this to Rimmel gloss ... maybe worse for staying power. Plus it tastes funky. Plus it took forever for delivery. At the party I sat next to a woman who had the most gorgeous skin I'd ever seen and I got up the nerve to ask her what she used (expecting her to say "oh I've used Arbonne for years!"). Guess what - she said "Ivory soap." Nuf said. Save your $$$.

This lip gloss is ok considering the colors, but it tastes HORRIBLE! I can't stand to have it on my mouth anymore! It also has a weird texture and feel to it. It was definitely not worth the money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Got this in the LE shade Flamingo Pink. The texture is a bit gritty and it seems to come off pretty easily. Also this particular shade is a bit too 80's frosty for me. The gloss factor is pretty low and with the asking price of $16 I don't think it's worth it. I'd say go with MAC instead as thiers is much glossier and cheaper.
EDIT 12/17/06 Tossed this the other day. The tube leaked. Won't be buying Arbonne l/g again.