Erno Laszlo Advanced Retexturizing Complex

No Image

4.1

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hi could anyone plz help me..i boight this product just yesterday over a website and it has this weird smell ! It's very strong ! Am afraid it might be expired .. Is that it'S natural odor ? Or is smth wrong with my product ?

on 7/16/2013 7:49:00 AM

I buy this product after i read the reviews here. My first reaction was "Uaauuu, this is gonna burn my face!", than i read it contains acids, and i calm down. As they said before me, this product is very harsh, but when apply in the night, i wake up with brighter and brighter skin every morning. I am surpriced, because i try far far away more expensive products, and no one worked. I don `t know can i use it in daylight without SPF care, so for now i use it only in the night. It works. I recommended.

on 5/30/2010 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Did nothing for me, but worked amazingly well for my partner's oily skin. With every evening use it changed his problematic skin to normal. I'm impressed. Unfortunately it seems like it is hard to find, I hope it is not discountinued.

on 2/24/2010 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff is great for maintaining clear, bright skin if you are acne prone. It brings up the color in your face and adds a rosy glow if you use it during the day. This seems to help loosen blackheads as well. It's somewhat harsh, so it's best to keep it away from your eyes. I have used 2 bottles of this, but probably won't be buying it again since they've raised the price to over $100. The tube does last a very long time, though - one squirt from the pump will cover your entire face, and one bottle lasts about a year for me. A nice investment for bright clear skin, if you can afford it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This has become my new "have to have" as part of my Laszlo routine ( 11:30 o'clock). I have previously used c10 , again by Laszlo as I am trying to improve the sun pigmentation I have ( classic butterfly area around orbital bones and across forehead). c 10 was good, but this is in a different league. After the first couple of weeks my skin was starting to smooth over and firm up, and gradually, the discoloration is improving. Its just the fact that mu complexion looks so healthy now I use this regularly. It is quite pricey, but you only need three tiny pumps to cover the area, so it does last. As with all pump dispensers, do what you have to to take the pump tube out once you think it has run out (this one is easy as it unscrews). I found there was a good two weeks extra supply in the bottom that i applied with a cotton bud. Goes without saying that this is a better price on Gesine's Erno Laszlo site (based in the Virgin Islands), and she is far more reasonable about shipping costs for us Laszlo devotees who live outside the US.
As an afterthought, I also find that I have hardly any spots crop up at all in this hot weather, which used to be a problem on occasion and I believe this product has an ingredient that is very effective against breakouts.
Finally, as I have mentioned in previous reviews I never buy my Laszlo products from ebay. On the couple of occasions I have the product has been noticibly different and I suspect a lot of it may be old stock which has expired. It just turns out to be a false economy for me. I notice a couple of items on ebay that Erno Laszlo has not produced for years so imagine how old they must be ?

on 1/2/2009 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I am Slightly Dry and I have been using this for about 6 months and I see no difference so I won't be buying this again. I will stick to Doves Cleansing Pillows. Of course I still love Erno Laszlo.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is an Polyhydroxy Acid Serum with an ph of 3.4 recommended for wrinkle reduction, to achive clarity, luminosity, even out skin and to fight against pore clogging. The low ph level that makes it possible to exfoliation to happen. Polyhydroxy Acids are less irritant for skin than AHA's and even less irritant than BHA's. It is mild enough for every day use and you can even be applied twice a day. The acids here are combined with Vitamins A and C. Hydroxy Acids as well as Vitamin A and C are today the only cosmetics ingredients proofed to stimulate collagen building. Furthermore it will even out your skintone and make your skin smooth and luminous. Blackheads and whiteheads will dissappear as they are formed when pores are blocked by abnormal production of skin cells in the hair follicles. They are precursors of acne and should be avoided to form. Whitin a few weeks you will have less clogging of pores and fewer breakouts, which makes it appropriate for acne-prone skins also. The serum is milky and has a slightly funny smell, a bit like a bug repellent that fades after a few minutes. When using a serum like this you are to make sure to wear sunscreen.

on 9/16/2006 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This ia a great extra product to be used 1 or 2 times daily on cleansed skin before applying moisturizer. It is a white slightly runny thin liquid, with no noticeable odor. It is said to be for renewed radiance and clarity, and I have to say that after not using it for several months, and then starting up again recently, my skin definitely looks better and clearer. It comes in a 1.7 fl oz./50ml white plastic pump bottle with a black top. It contains poly-hydroxy acid complex that is said to exfoliate without irritation for brighter smoother skin; Salicylic acid, and Antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E. I was interested in starting to use this as an "extra care" product as part of my Laszlo routine due to it's antioxidant properties and because I feel my skin really benefits from this as I get older. People say I look 10 years younger than I am, and I think it is due, in large part, to my using products such as this one. This is a wonderful extra treatment product. I love what it does for my complexion. I generally use this in the morning and let it absorb a few minutes before applying a moisturizer, but it can also be used at night, before bed. It should be stated that there is no sunscreen in this product. And, no, I do not work for Laszlo.