Prestige Kohl Eyeliner

3.0

on 3/30/2009 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have to admit, the only reason I put this on was because it was lying around my bathroom. I've been meaning to purchase MAC's smolder but seeing as I'm short on money right now (who isn't!?) I've put it off. I really like this stuff! I use it when I do a smokey eye and use very little, but it smudges well and has great staying power. It's easy to apply and goes on smoothy. I have the black one and it's a very true, rich black. As much of a MAC snob as I am and as much as I usually refuse to put anything other than dept store brands on my face, this is the rare exception! I reccommend this if you're in need of a rich black kohl pencil, for a good price.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Just like one reviewer before me, I had a bad reaction to these eyeliners. I completely forgot that some time ago I purchased a Prestige liquid eyeliner in a nice shimmery green color and as soon as I put it on, my eye lids felt like they were on fire. I had to throw it out immediately. Yesterday I bought the khol eyeliner in steel which is a beautiful greyish blue color. I saw that the texture was nice, so I bought it in three more colors. When I put it on the next day, my eyes were bloodshot and teared in less than a minute. I don't know what they put in these eyeliners because I am not (at least never been) allergic to any make up product before this.