Prestige Kohl Eyeliner

Prestige Kohl Eyeliner

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So I was looking for a nice kohl eyeliner to line my waterlines and I saw this one and it was pretty cheap so I got it. It was okay. I have oily skin so this stuff didn't really last at all and it disappears from my lower waterline quickly. I found that this works wonderfully when filling in the lash line on the top and the outer corner. It is very creamy and pigmented, I just wish it'd stay on my lower lash line!

on 3/28/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have it in black brown. Don't know about the negative reviews, but it glides so effortlessly right on my lash line and stays throughout the school day. Love it. Great for 5 CAD.

on 8/24/2010 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have this pencil in black and its okay. This was my first time purchasing a kohl liner of any brand so im not sure what to expect. The woman at Ulta recommended it since I didn't want to spend a lot of money. It gives my eyes a nice smokey look without having to try too hard. Its also very soft going on so its not a hassel like regular eyeliner.

on 3/30/2009 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have to admit, the only reason I put this on was because it was lying around my bathroom. I've been meaning to purchase MAC's smolder but seeing as I'm short on money right now (who isn't!?) I've put it off. I really like this stuff! I use it when I do a smokey eye and use very little, but it smudges well and has great staying power. It's easy to apply and goes on smoothy. I have the black one and it's a very true, rich black. As much of a MAC snob as I am and as much as I usually refuse to put anything other than dept store brands on my face, this is the rare exception! I reccommend this if you're in need of a rich black kohl pencil, for a good price.

I use this pencil on my eybrows, and it's my favorite! I always get compliments and when I tell people it's from my local drugstore, they can't believe it either! The only thing is that it's hard to find the color I use, so I always buy 2!

i love this eyeliner (:
i thoughttt it was good; it didn't smuge or irrate
and it wasn't bad for 5 dollars

Eh, it's alright. I like how smoothly it goes on, but it does not stay for more than 30 minutes. I like to use it as an eyeshadow. I enjoy making a line on my upper lashes, then blending it out. I will finsih this pencil and only get other colors if they are clearance or for other people.
It's good for a smoky eye, but make sure you have a good base underneath. I have this in Charcoal.

on 1/30/2009 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this in Havana which is a very dark brown. It goes on pretty smoothly and blends well too but the problem is that it creased later on in the day even though I was not in hot weather and I didn't sweat at all. I don't have oily lids..they are actually very dry but they are heavily hooded. Beware if you have hooded eyes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have had my Prestige eyeliner pencil since I was in high school and I'm almost done with college now. Probably not the safest thing but I just love it and it has lasted me so long. Before I found it, I was trying to find an eyeliner that I could use to line the rim of my eye. Everything I tried wasn't a true, smooth black but instead, a soft light grayish black. A friend recommended this and I have been hooked since. At that time it was easy for me to find, but I haven't really seen it anywhere since then. Absolutely the best eyeliner to line in the rim of your eye.

on 12/5/2007 2:12:00 PM

No way would i purchase this product again, i really dont like it. I have this in a deep green colour, dont know about the staying power as it doesnt even show up! Smudger on end tugs on your eyelids, urgh.