Prestige Kohl Eyeliner

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Prestige Kohl Eyeliner

2.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So I was looking for a nice kohl eyeliner to line my waterlines and I saw this one and it was pretty cheap so I got it. It was okay. I have oily skin so this stuff didn't really last at all and it disappears from my lower waterline quickly. I found that this works wonderfully when filling in the lash line on the top and the outer corner. It is very creamy and pigmented, I just wish it'd stay on my lower lash line!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It is really pigmented, but it does not stay in my waterline! It smudges trough out the day, and I end up looking like a freakin zombie. I used eye primer and even tried to set the eyeliner with a little bit of black eyeshadow but this product just doesn't work for me :(

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The color payoff on these eyeliners is so great...but the pencil is hard, and doesn't last.

on 8/30/2005 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was *very* disappointed when I tried the smudgeable "kohl" version of Prestige's eye pencil. I love the fact that it has a foam smudger on one end, but that is where my love affair hits the skids. (BTW, their "waterproof" line of pencils is superb.)I got this in Lagoon, a pretty pearlescent ocean blue, and found that even when I prepped my eyelid with oil-free concealer and powder first, the product blurs and fades away within a couple of hourss. I'm all for blendability, but this eyeliner is just plain greasy and way too soft. When I draw a line on my upper eyelid, a second "ghost" line appears above it from when I blink and the product transfers. I suppose it works okay if you top it with powder shadow, but who wants to go through that when you're in a hurry?

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This are inexpensive and smooth. They smudge perfectly with the right brush. Right on!