Prestige Kohl Eyeliner

Price: $

on 8/24/2010 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have this pencil in black and its okay. This was my first time purchasing a kohl liner of any brand so im not sure what to expect. The woman at Ulta recommended it since I didn't want to spend a lot of money. It gives my eyes a nice smokey look without having to try too hard. Its also very soft going on so its not a hassel like regular eyeliner.

on 7/3/2007 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner. I have it in spice and It's a great brown. I have a problem with my eyeliner getting on my eyelids throughout the day and this one does not do that.(Urban Decay Primer Potion may also help with that) It last all day and does not smear. Will buy in other colors too!

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

Love this eyeliner. I have it in black and sage. Ultra-rich, smooth and highly pigmented and doesn't irritate my eyes. The perfect formula for getting that essential smoky eye. One pencil can last nearly a year with daily use.

on 4/19/2005 1:23:00 AM

Awful! I bought a white one to use on the rim of my eyes. It didnt show up at all on my rim and made my eyes water. I then tried putting it arond the corners of my eyes and it would not go on-it kept tugging and then broke! Yet when I sharpened it it kept breaking b/c its too soft! A waste of a few bucks...=(