Prestige Kohl Eyeliner

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/28/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have it in black brown. Don't know about the negative reviews, but it glides so effortlessly right on my lash line and stays throughout the school day. Love it. Great for 5 CAD.

on 3/30/2009 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have to admit, the only reason I put this on was because it was lying around my bathroom. I've been meaning to purchase MAC's smolder but seeing as I'm short on money right now (who isn't!?) I've put it off. I really like this stuff! I use it when I do a smokey eye and use very little, but it smudges well and has great staying power. It's easy to apply and goes on smoothy. I have the black one and it's a very true, rich black. As much of a MAC snob as I am and as much as I usually refuse to put anything other than dept store brands on my face, this is the rare exception! I reccommend this if you're in need of a rich black kohl pencil, for a good price.

I use this pencil on my eybrows, and it's my favorite! I always get compliments and when I tell people it's from my local drugstore, they can't believe it either! The only thing is that it's hard to find the color I use, so I always buy 2!

i love this eyeliner (:
i thoughttt it was good; it didn't smuge or irrate
and it wasn't bad for 5 dollars

I bought these on a whim at my local Walgreens, they were on clearance. I initially bought 3 colors just to try them out. I bought poly, masquerade and black brown. Wow, these eyeliners are awesome! I have used each color and I love their staying power and color put off. I have since went back and bought 4 more colors in chocolate, sage, payday, and wine. These are by far the best d/s liners I have ever used. They go on smoothly and last me all day. I will totally go buy more! I need to find more colors:)

on 9/30/2008 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

These are the best eyeliner pencils (the ones you sharpen with a sharpener). I have been using these for years. They stay on great. I have many variations of brown and of course, black. Hard to find in stock these days, apparently a lot of people have discovered them too. Highly Recommend!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have had my Prestige eyeliner pencil since I was in high school and I'm almost done with college now. Probably not the safest thing but I just love it and it has lasted me so long. Before I found it, I was trying to find an eyeliner that I could use to line the rim of my eye. Everything I tried wasn't a true, smooth black but instead, a soft light grayish black. A friend recommended this and I have been hooked since. At that time it was easy for me to find, but I haven't really seen it anywhere since then. Absolutely the best eyeliner to line in the rim of your eye.

on 8/22/2007 1:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is one of my staple products that has never let me down. I have it in Spice (a golden brown) and Havana (a darker brown) and it goes on very smoothly for a pencil, and gives the ideal warm look I'm going for when I just want a quick eye fix for day. One of the best things you'll find at the drugstore.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this eyeliner in Denim, it's a bight blue bordering on teal, with a bit of shimmer to it.
I wore it the very same day that I bought it, and this eyeliner is gorgeous!
It looks exactly like the little colour thing on the outside of it and it glides on so smoothly, no need for warming it up or anything. The colour is so vibrant that I wear it as an eyeshadow and it doesn't look 'hard' at all.
The only issue with it is that it may go into my crease, but I guess that's to be expected after a few hours of use.
I just love the colour though.

on 7/10/2007 11:43:00 AM

I just bought this one like a week a go. So far it doesn't smudge and stays pretty well on my eye almost all day. I use the urban decay premier potion on the base. I really like black liners and this one is not too dark for me eventhoughI picked the jet black one. So I reapply second time after the first liner, it's pretty - and for the price, you've got to try this one!