Prestige Kohl Eyeliner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this eyeliner in several beautiful colors after reading the wonderful reviews here. Unfortunately, a few hours after using it my eyes were bloodshot and inflamed for over two days. It was horrible. I suggest that you first test it on a small portion of one eye overnight to see if you are allergic to kohl before wearing it out in public. If you are not, you're in luck because the colors are beautiful.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It is really pigmented, but it does not stay in my waterline! It smudges trough out the day, and I end up looking like a freakin zombie. I used eye primer and even tried to set the eyeliner with a little bit of black eyeshadow but this product just doesn't work for me :(

on 3/28/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have it in black brown. Don't know about the negative reviews, but it glides so effortlessly right on my lash line and stays throughout the school day. Love it. Great for 5 CAD.

on 9/30/2008 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

These are the best eyeliner pencils (the ones you sharpen with a sharpener). I have been using these for years. They stay on great. I have many variations of brown and of course, black. Hard to find in stock these days, apparently a lot of people have discovered them too. Highly Recommend!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have had my Prestige eyeliner pencil since I was in high school and I'm almost done with college now. Probably not the safest thing but I just love it and it has lasted me so long. Before I found it, I was trying to find an eyeliner that I could use to line the rim of my eye. Everything I tried wasn't a true, smooth black but instead, a soft light grayish black. A friend recommended this and I have been hooked since. At that time it was easy for me to find, but I haven't really seen it anywhere since then. Absolutely the best eyeliner to line in the rim of your eye.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I guess I can finally say that Prestige liners are my only drug store brand MU I use. I've used them since they came out, I was in highschool then! So 9 years! They have never let me down. They do not irritate my eyes. I use the pencils on every line. My favorite are the ones with the metallic sheen, but buy the Blackest black, dark brown, and dark taupe most frequently. I was disappointed at one point when I found than the indigo purple colors are waxy and don't leave the bright, vivid, rich color I'm so used to, behind. I'll buys these forever.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Just like one reviewer before me, I had a bad reaction to these eyeliners. I completely forgot that some time ago I purchased a Prestige liquid eyeliner in a nice shimmery green color and as soon as I put it on, my eye lids felt like they were on fire. I had to throw it out immediately. Yesterday I bought the khol eyeliner in steel which is a beautiful greyish blue color. I saw that the texture was nice, so I bought it in three more colors. When I put it on the next day, my eyes were bloodshot and teared in less than a minute. I don't know what they put in these eyeliners because I am not (at least never been) allergic to any make up product before this.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

Love this eyeliner. I have it in black and sage. Ultra-rich, smooth and highly pigmented and doesn't irritate my eyes. The perfect formula for getting that essential smoky eye. One pencil can last nearly a year with daily use.

on 8/30/2005 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was *very* disappointed when I tried the smudgeable "kohl" version of Prestige's eye pencil. I love the fact that it has a foam smudger on one end, but that is where my love affair hits the skids. (BTW, their "waterproof" line of pencils is superb.)I got this in Lagoon, a pretty pearlescent ocean blue, and found that even when I prepped my eyelid with oil-free concealer and powder first, the product blurs and fades away within a couple of hourss. I'm all for blendability, but this eyeliner is just plain greasy and way too soft. When I draw a line on my upper eyelid, a second "ghost" line appears above it from when I blink and the product transfers. I suppose it works okay if you top it with powder shadow, but who wants to go through that when you're in a hurry?

on 4/19/2005 1:23:00 AM

Awful! I bought a white one to use on the rim of my eyes. It didnt show up at all on my rim and made my eyes water. I then tried putting it arond the corners of my eyes and it would not go on-it kept tugging and then broke! Yet when I sharpened it it kept breaking b/c its too soft! A waste of a few bucks...=(