Prestige Kohl Eyeliner

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/28/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have it in black brown. Don't know about the negative reviews, but it glides so effortlessly right on my lash line and stays throughout the school day. Love it. Great for 5 CAD.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Ha, this product is a joke, it doesn't stay on for even 10 seconds. I've tried drying my waterline with a cotton swab, too, still doesn't work. I'll just use it as a highlighter.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The color payoff on these eyeliners is so great...but the pencil is hard, and doesn't last.

on 3/30/2009 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have to admit, the only reason I put this on was because it was lying around my bathroom. I've been meaning to purchase MAC's smolder but seeing as I'm short on money right now (who isn't!?) I've put it off. I really like this stuff! I use it when I do a smokey eye and use very little, but it smudges well and has great staying power. It's easy to apply and goes on smoothy. I have the black one and it's a very true, rich black. As much of a MAC snob as I am and as much as I usually refuse to put anything other than dept store brands on my face, this is the rare exception! I reccommend this if you're in need of a rich black kohl pencil, for a good price.

i love this eyeliner (:
i thoughttt it was good; it didn't smuge or irrate
and it wasn't bad for 5 dollars

Eh, it's alright. I like how smoothly it goes on, but it does not stay for more than 30 minutes. I like to use it as an eyeshadow. I enjoy making a line on my upper lashes, then blending it out. I will finsih this pencil and only get other colors if they are clearance or for other people.
It's good for a smoky eye, but make sure you have a good base underneath. I have this in Charcoal.

on 12/5/2007 2:12:00 PM

No way would i purchase this product again, i really dont like it. I have this in a deep green colour, dont know about the staying power as it doesnt even show up! Smudger on end tugs on your eyelids, urgh.

on 10/26/2007 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is an amazing product for its price. I bought the black and it applies oh so smoothly. It goes on a true, deep black, none of that ashey grey business here. The smudger on the other end is also a nice touch. True, the liner can smudge easily but only if something physically touches it... I've had no problem with the actual staying power.

on 6/5/2007 6:27:00 PM

I bought this at the local drug store for around 4-5 bucks. It came as is, with perforated plastic seal to open the pencil. I bought it in Black-Brown color and used it for about a month. It goes on easily, but also comes off easily. It tends to dissappear after my day at school and seeing I don't tend to check the mirror during school, when I get home the top lid seems to have smeared a bit giving very light raccoon eyes. It's just a matter of you get what you paid for. btw, I don't take any hard exercise classes, unless you count singing as one. Gym is an optional class after sophomore year.

Another great eyeliner from Prestige. I love this eyeliner. I bought it in powder blue, and its very bright and pigmented. It was easy to put on the waterline and under my lashes. Its fades a little over the day, but it doesn't smear or disappear. I plan to buy more colors this week.