Merle Norman Only Natural Brow Powder Duet [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have had this eyebrow powder duo for almost 3 years. I am just now running out. I use the brown color everyday. It comes with a brown color and a gray color. I don't use the gray, but use the brown everyday. I don't like the white packaging but no big deal. It fills in my brows great and stays in place all day. I almost feel naked without my brows filled in and I have pretty full eyebrows. Love this product> it looks very natural on also.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I bought this a while ago as I had run out of the pencil duo. I decided that the pencil I was using just wasn't cutting it as it was too light, and you can tell when I pencil my brows in in. The colors I have are brown and charcoal. Seems kinda drastic to wear grey, but these are the prettiest colors on. The grey somehow seems to lighten up the darkness of the dark brown, and helps blend the brows. I like how these are both powder, rather than other brands that have a wax (so unnatural for me) or there is simply one color. This is a great value, and even though I have had it for a while, there is hardly anthing used in the package. I think that these are a great value, and will repurchase.

This product is SANFRANTASTIC!!! I have olive skin and black hair, so it has always be a bit of a challange for me to find the best match. When I saw this product I was so excited. It has two shades in the compact so you can mix to make the perfect shade. It is almost fool proof like one of the other ladies said. Try this if you need to fill in your brows. It will be your HG brow powder.

I used this product everyday now for for over a month and will continue to use it until I run out, but I think it will last forever. I have this duo in mocha and rich brown. I'm a blonde and thought these colors would be too dark, but they're not at all. The SA choose them for me, during a makeover, and the darker color really frames my face. This eyebrow powder comes in a compact with a little eyebrow brush. I just stroke the brush in both colors equally and apply in short feathery strokes. It creates a polished, yet more natural look than a pencil. The powder is finely milled, highly pigmented and covers very well. I'm sure that even with daily use this powder should last several years. They give you a very generous amount. It's definately worth checking out.

This product came out about 2 years ago and I just got around to buying it today. Anyway, I've been a big fan of MN's Only Natural Brow powder, which was sold as a single. This new duet replaces the singles. I have this in Light Brown/Taupe & love both colors. The darker color is used to fill in the whole brow, and the lighter color is for blending & highlighting, without sparkles or glitter. Very natural looking & stays on all day without fading. As always, another fabulous product from Merle Norman.

Popular Brows Products