Sexy Hair Concepts Pumpkin Puree Treatment Masque

Sexy Hair Concepts Pumpkin Puree Treatment Masque

4.1

on 5/24/2010 9:17:00 PM

This stuff is packaged very similarly to Kerastase's treatment conditioners which are in a tub like this. The scent is absolutely heavenly and this may very well be one of the best hair treatment masques I have ever used. I only left on a few mins. as it says on the package, but if I leave it on in my usual 30 mins. look out! Will try it that way and get back to ya. So far really makes my hair soft and shiny and doesn't seem to weigh it down. KNOCK ON WOOD!!!

on 3/26/2010 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Why can't I find this anywhere?!?!? I loved it so much! The smell was awesome and it made my hair nice and moistened. Once again Sexy Hair has proven that they indeed are the business!

on 3/12/2010 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I had been wanting to try this for years, so I was thrilled when I got this for $3 on clearance at Target w/ a jar of the styling creme. I haven't used the styling creme, but treatment conditioner left my hair feeling very good, and not at all weighed down. It smells fantastic, just like pumpkin pie. my only complain it the jar. My experience w/ flip top lids (such as this one has) is that though they're great in theory, in practice they're not very practical. I just screw the whole lid off and that negates the problem. I'm not sure I would pay $25 (normal price online), but up to $15 I think is reasonable because it performs so well and the size of the jar is generous.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I loved the smell of this, but as a deep conditioner it didn't do what I wanted. My hair tangled and didn't feel conditioned. Suave does a better job of conditioning.

I had the same trouble with the shampoo and regular conditioner. They left my hair feeling stripped dry and tangly.

on 12/22/2009 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I found this on sale at a local beauty supply so i thought what the hay ill give it a try. It smells absolutely delicious but thats it for me. It seemed to dry out my hair and make it tangly, and i dont normally have that problem. There is lots of good reviews and you can find it cheap so I'd rec trying it out. It just wasnt for me. LOVE the smell though. I wont repurchase.
Update: used this a couple more times and its not bad. Its not the greatest but its not horrible either. Upped from 1 to 3 lippies but I still wont buy again

on 2/9/2010 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have bought this for 5$ with a shampoo for the same brand, from Target. I think it was discontinued and that is why it is very cheap.
Anyways, when I looked up this product and saw it was being sold for over 25$ I was kinda surprised! for 5$ it does the work for the dollar it is payed for. However for 27$ dollars or so it is not good at all.
I used couple times, and honestly it is just okay, nothing too amazing, I didn't care because I only paid 5$ for it but by no means I would pay more than that for it.
So yeah unless you find it on sale I don't think I would recommend it at all.
Update:
So I have to say I was wrong about this being a so so product, it is REALLY good product, it is sad that i can not find it easily. After few uses, i noticed a HUGE difference in my hair...will definitely buy again.

on 1/29/2009 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this may have too much protein in it because when I use it my hair is dry and dull. I put it on in the shower and leave it on for 10-15 mins and my hair is just not moisturized. I don't like it and won't repurchase.

on 11/30/2009 4:59:00 PM

I read all the review here on MUA but the price and the smell of pumpkin stopped me for sometimes.
I found mine at TJMAXX for about $9 so I decide to give a try. Best thing for my hair they looks alive again. itried a lot og high end brands but this product it is absolutely the best.
I will buy again at full price if I dont find a sale.
actually I also like the smell

on 11/21/2009 1:23:00 PM

My hair was very dry after a bad color experience. I tried All soft mask (which works normally very well), Pantene pro-v restorative mask, and two or three other products without any results. Then, I saw the pumpkin puree masque. It was at 7,99$. I think that the regular price is 20$. I was first attracted by the name and... by THE amazing smell wich is like a pumpkin pie ! I put it in my hair after wash it with a clarifying shampoo and let it 5 minutes as indicate. My hair is very thin and I have the Victoria Beckam's haircut. It was so soft, bouncy and shiny ! It is a new HG for me !

EDIT : Now, my hair seems to hate this treatment.. I can't explain this negative reaction as it was so amazing at first... But really, it let my hair dry...

on 11/29/2009 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is a little pricey and i was kinda skeptical about this...i mean pumpkin in your hair? but when i tried this, i loved it completey! and i love the packaging, there is a little lid so you dont have to twist it - MY HAIR: it is very long and i have been growing since bob length so it is also very damaged because i have not been cutting off the dead ends. It is not color treated but i do love my straightener. It gets tangled if i dont straighten it, but this is great, it makes my hair silky and touchale.