4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Usually body oils are not for me since they end up greasy on top of my skin. This oil sinks in to my skin really nicely. I can even use it in the morning before work without getting oily during the day. The scent is not very strong but this is something I prefer anyways. I overall recommend it however it is not moisturizing enough for my hands, elbows and knees that are very dry. On the other parts of my skin it works perfectly!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGray

5 years ago

This is a delicious moisturizing oil. The smell of lavender is fresh and relaxing. The texture of the oil is quite good in terms of moisturization and is not greasy or heavy. It absorbs very quickly into the skin. I would repurchase this product.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I bought this oil several times and I use it for a lot of purposes: as a massaging oil, after the shower, make-up removal, for my hair... I love the smell and contrary to another reviewer I think it is quite strong. But I noticed that the smell changed over time and sometimes you get a charge with a slightly different smell. It is nature, after all. ;)

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Other, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

12 years ago

Way better than body lotion. I like that it comes in a glass container instead of plastic with thalates (sp) and its ingredients: Sweet Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Oil, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil, Fragrance (natural essential oils), Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin

About reviewer (171 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0

13 years ago

After being bowled over by the Seabuckthorn and Birch oils, I thought I'd be totally loving this. Unfortunately the Lavender Body Oil is a weak smelling, thin oil that doesn't moisturise as well as the rich, creamy Seabuckthorn. I like strong lavender scents so this might appeal to scent-sensitive folks who want organic, all-natural and very mildy-scented relaxing body oils. The quality is still there, it's all natural oils they're using and not useless silicones other than this, it just doesn't have the wow factor for me.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair