Chanel Sublimage

Chanel Sublimage

3.7

Aqua (water), Glycerin, Squalane, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Cetearyl alcohol, Pentylene glycol, Canola oil, Methylacrylate crosspolymer, PEG-8 beeswax, Beheneth-25, Cetyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Phytosteryl canola glycerides, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, Palmitic acid, Hydrogenated lecithin, Dimethicone, Butylene glycol, Sodium methylparaben, Xanthan gum, Centella asiatica extact, Hesperidin methyl chalcone, o-cymen-5-ol, Vanilla planifolia fruit oil, Steareth-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric acid, Chlorhexidine digluconate, Glycryrhiza glabra ( licorice) root extract, Dipeptide-2, Potassium sorbate, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3, Ascorbyl palmitate, Biotin

no no no
my skin has started to break out so much right after i started using this
and the price.. paid almost $400 aud for one bottle and it has done nothing good to my skin
really beautiful glass packaging tho
but its just not worth the price

I am 48 years old and hardly ever have acne breakouts. I got a sample of this and decided to try it because in the winter my skin is incredibly dry and I have so far liked all the Chanel skincare I have tried. I ended up with three giant whiteheads on my forehead, one in the center like a bindi. I have to assume it was this product, as I didn't use anything else different. I won't try it again to figure it out. This is a nasty look at any age.

on 3/10/2017 11:15:00 PM

I was at a high end dept store in NYC. The sales associate was helping me choose a shade for the new Chanel Sublimage Face makeup. Chanel has so many face products it's hard to keep up and remember which goes on first etc. etc. I btw two months ago purchased all three Chanel Lift products. Anyway, the foundation is a miracle product. It also comes with a brush. It goes on like silk, you only need a small amount and the jar is plentiful I figure it should last 6 months minimum. My complexion felt and looked like I just had a facial and a peel. Yes, it's that good. I was not in the market for the extrait serum. However, the SA pumped it with the foundation. Being very pleased with the results I asked him to tac on the serum as well. Later that evening I bumped into my sister and she wanted to know what I had done because my face was glowing. So, I have been using this now for a month only at night I use Chanel le lift before I apply my foundation and concealer in the am. My face has never looked so good it is flawless. My make up routine is I apply hourglass primer then foundation followed with Chanel universal loose powder. Next, I apply hourglass ambient glow. Lastly, Chanel rouge I use the powder but the stick formula is nice too. I know these products are very expensive but a little goes a long way. If I am not wearing makeup, I apply Kate Sommervile goat cream followed by Charlotte Tilsbury Magic cream. By doing this my skin stays very moisturizer and I keep the price down. I only apply face makeup on maybe three times weekly. I would advise because the sublimage line is so successful go ahead and treat yourself you are worth it!!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Unfortunately, I'm a skincare fanatic and fortunately I've learned a lot over the years. Sublimage is a very overrated product. I truly hate "the name is what you're paying for" people, but in this case, I'm not so sure.

When I worked for Nordstrom, I was so excited to get Sublimage in. My skin looks good, but I'm always on the hunt for that holy grail product. Alas, most times disappointment comes and Sublimage was a big disappointment.

Oily face, acne, small bumps, smelling of awful vanilla. Clearly, this wasn't for me. I'm not sure who I'd recommend it to. Possibly a person with extremely dry skin. This is just my opinion and I can see that it has truly helped people and that's all that matters. Due to the price, get samples first.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

It's a nice serum, I really like the Sublimage Crème Yeux, but I'm just really baffled as to why this costs so much. Yes, real vanilla (that's the hero ingredient in Sublimage) is expensive because it is so labour intensive and prone to spoilage before it completes the drying process, but I don't know of it having any benefits other than smelling pleasant. I'd rather buy Yves Saint Laurent's Or Rouge serum ($425) because there's real science going on there. Not a bad product, just confused as to why Chanel is committed to an ingredient that no other company believes is valuable for skincare (even Lush, who uses fair trade vanilla, says they only use it for the smell), especially since Chanel has laboratories in the US and France and does tons of research.

The Sublimage line has some standout products, but this isn't one.

Ok, first review but I have to express my happiness with this line. Never bought chanel skincare before, my Boyf bought me the cleanser and fluid in the sublimage range.

The packaging is undeniably gorgeous, the smell - intoxicating. Cleanser - u actually do only need a pea size amount (yeah yeah I hear u cry! Whatever...) but it's true! It's a gel but turns into am oil on your skin meaning hey presto, it spreads further!!! A little goes a long long way! Just don't rub in your hands first as it's a total waste. Put it straight on your face!

It removes make up, feels gorge, the cloth with warm water removed it and your skin feels amazing after. Follow by the fluid which is a little runny, do be careful! Apply to face with fingertips and massage in. A total treat!

I have had a generous tester of the masque and that is lush! A tip... Put it on three times a week and sleep in it... Gives the same feeling as wearing the heavier cream but it's cheaper!! Keep away from eye area tho!

Amazing to use, thoroughly enjoy the ritual now. Make up goes on beautifully after.

I went to the gym after cleansing and moisturising my face and someone said "you look radiant!" That's a first!!!!! No make up on at all.

Other friends of mine have commented on the overall appearance of my skin. Yeah it's expensive but.... So worth it in my opinion. Absolute luxury!

on 8/14/2015 4:42:00 PM

I became fascinates with packages. Simply CHANEL. Luxurious. But as a skincare product, did nothing than make my skin looks greasy. Sublimage LA CREME TEXTURE FINE clogged my pores, made they looks bigger, my entire face was like if I used oil. Terrible. I used at night for 3 months, to see if could happen something good. But every morning my face was even more oily. Decided stop using it. I used combined with SUBLIMAGE L'ESSENCE, that is the 2nd sublimage most expensive product (the 1st one is L'EXTRAIT), and also made me regret about spent sooo much money on this. Now I starting to think how a product can say that makes miracles but you have to combine use with many others? Chanel suggest you that use LA LOTION, L'ESSENCE, LA CREME and once a week THE MASQUE to optimze results. And now also suggest to include L'EXTRAIT... How its possible use many products, while the brand also promise miracles if you use only one? This dont make any sense! I will keep loving Chanel as a luxury brand to have in my bathroom, the packages are AMAZING, but as skincare, there are many other brands and incredible cheaper than Chanel.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the Sublimage line. Chanel has always been my favorite color product line, but when I was younger, their skin care products did not work well for me. I was persuaded to try this one and was a bit reluctant. Surprise! It is awesome! Well worth the price. And, even more important for me, well worth the time spent to actually use is properly!

My skin stays fresh and hydrated all day; the texture is even and clear, so I don't need much foundation.

on 11/6/2014 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I know my ingredients - I even have a little skincare line - and no matter how hard I try, I could never replicate this product. I do my own skin peels at home - I'm comfortable with the process and the acids - but I timed it wrong last week and ended up with patchy, red skin. And I was going up to NYC for an event. Great. Anyway, I'd just gotten some samples and whipped them out. Day One made me presentable. By Day Two, my skin looked amazing.

I don't buy into the "anti-aging" claims - but it sure does heal some pretty awful things. I would think that the best results would be seen in the over 40 group with fine lines, dry skin, some sun damage and sensitivity.

It's an obscene price. I think we all agree. So try before you buy. If it works for you, it works like nothing else!

on 7/31/2014 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My face was parched after a day at the beach, in spite of sunscreen. I had received a sample of this a few months back, dug it out of the drawer, and was amazed at the results. It was like instant hydration, the result you'd get after drinking 8 glasses of water everyday for weeks. My skin felt plump and moist and not at all greasy (the way so many other creams can make your skin feel) And of course as with all Chanel skin care, the scent was amazing.