Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder

4.8

Talc, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, PTFE, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 7/18/2017 5:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

WOW soo finely milled you only need a touch of it! Blends very well and is a great cool brown (the medium shade). I was afraid it would be too warm given what it looks like on screen. I've been using NYX powder blush in Taupe but that has been discontinued. The quality of KA The sculpting powder is SO much better it isn't even funny. The NYX in comparison is hard packed, grey, and difficult to blend. My goodness this is worth it! I prefer powder for contouring rather than cream so this is fantastic!!
Update 3/2018: Causes blemishes on me! I was surprised but it has consistently caused this problem--I stop use and the blemishes along my contour go away. Start up and they return. I've gone back to NYX. Sigh.

on 12/18/2016 6:03:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Awesome powder for contouring. I have the lightest shade and it works so well for my pale skin. Feels so silky when swatched and a little goes a long way, blends like a dream on the skin and makes a huge difference once applied. Definitely worth the price, really nice packaging as well.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I'm cursed with my father's bulbous tip of a nose, so I'm glad my search for the perfect contour powder has ended. I bought this powder (color:medium) at Barney's for $42. Pretty pricey, but worth every penny. I've tried bronzers, eye shadows, and other contour powders. But the problems I had with previous products were that the color was wrong, end up looking muddy/blotchy on my nose, too pigmented and instead of looking natural I looked like I preparing for a drag show, or it was too shimmery to use on the sides of my nose. This powder is silky, easily bendable, the perfect color that looks natural, and it goes on lightly but is build able. I would definitely repurchase if I ran out but, there's plenty of product and I doubt I'll need to in the near future.

on 8/17/2012 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

One word - AMAZING. Hands down absolutely the best sculpting powder out there. Not orange, no glimmer/shimmer, very slightly grey undertone - exactly as the shades of the skin.
I also use it as an eye shadow and I have to say my eyelids are picky. Whenever I would attempt to put any other powder on my lids, I would feel a slight burning. This is not the case. It provides you with very natural shade.
Will I buy that again? Hell yeah, this is a very very good investment!
I would take one lippie off, because of the brush it comes with, but the product is too good to just down it because of the brush. The bristles on it is a bit too rough and it scratches powder a bit making a room for "too much" mistake. However,if you have a Givenchy Prism Again bronzer powder that you do not use any longer, the brush it comes with is much alike and much softer and it fits into the KA Sculpting powder box, just put it in VERTICALLY, so the bristles face the powder and then it fits perfectly :)