Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder

Talc, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, PTFE, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 12/12/2018 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have always been scared of contouring for some reason. All of the over contouring on Instagram scares me but if you’re looking for the most natural fool proof contouring product this is it. I use the Kevyn Aucoin contouring brush and apply the shade medium (I’m nc20) to the hollows of my cheeks, sides and tip of my nose, chin, forehead and temples. The result is chiseled without being too noticeable. I feel more polished and like I have cheekbones! I highly recommend this product to anyone nervous about contouring.

on 12/12/2018 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got the shade Light since I'm fair skinned around N15 and expected it to be grayer in tone but it's actually very skin-like, just deeper. Makes the most natural contour! It's very silky to the touch and blends beautifully. I barely tap the brush and that's enough to build slowly. I also find the packaging very esthetically pleasing. Might also get the shade Medium for more dramatic nighttime looks, excellent product overall!