L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Baby Blossom

L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Baby Blossom
True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Baby Blossom

3.9

TALC • NYLON-12 • DIMETHICONE • POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • ALUMINA • CETYL DIMETHICONE • PHENOXYETHANOL • TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE • METHYLPARABEN • GLYCERIN • ETHYLPARABEN • PROPYLPARABEN • SILICA • ISOBUTYLPARABEN • BUTYLPARABEN [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES • MICA • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 75470 / CARMINE • CI 73360 / RED 30 • CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES • CI 15850 / RED 7 • CI 12085 / RED 36 ]

Was about to give up on finding a drugstore cool toned blush that's light and cool toned enough for me. It warms up my ghostly skin without turning orange. Finally something that suits my complexion! I was surprised to see other people's reviews complaining it's too sheer - I use a blush brush and have no problems building this one up. In fact I've used it daily for 5 months and only recently started to hit pan. It also lasts all day - I come home from work without any fading.

on 7/11/2016 12:07:00 AM

This was an OK blush for my light toned complexion.
There's not a whole lot of pigment in this shade,which is probably a good thing since fair to light skinned individuals can look like a artificial mess.
It's a sheer wash of color in peachy-pinkish shade that gives a natural looking blush to your skin.

on 6/7/2016 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is supposed to be a perfect color for pale, cool-toned skin, which perfectly describes my skin. Unfortunately, I found this to be too warm for my skin, so I returned it. I also hated the cheap, bulky packaging with the useless brush.

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.
May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36. continued >>

on 8/16/2015 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been trying to get my hands on this, and finally I have! I tried using as a blush, but it barely showed up. I heard that it was a great dupe for Benefit Dandelion brightening powder, so I gave that a try. Dip my brush and hit my forehead, tops of cheeks, nose, and chin-Wow, really liked it! It worked really great for this. For reference, I'm probably NW 30ish. It gives a very soft, brightening effect over my bronzed skin that I'm super pleased with! On lazy days, I will conceal, set, fill in my brows with brow powder, apply this powder, mascara, and some lipgloss in a similar pink. Would repurchase!

on 3/3/2015 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a perfect light pink blush for girls with light, cool toned skin like me. It gives a natural color to cheeks and won't make you look like a clown. The color lasts a good amount of time. I already finished one of these blushes and just bought a new one.

on 2/18/2015 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Great cheaper dupe for Benefit's Dandelion! Both are a soft soft pink, with ever so slight luminosity. Wonderful on pale girls like me!

on 11/11/2014 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Overall, a nice 'safe' blush that has good staying power and does not crease or leave huge chunks of glitter on the face. Does have a slight shimmer in the pan, although not visible on the skin or daylight. I grab the blush when I want an easy, less harsh application. It is very light so optimal for those with fair and cool tones. Not overly expensive, not the prettiest or greatest blush out there but it is very nice. Honestly, I prefer my HG blush E.L.F in bright pink over this, but this blush is still great for being a drugstore brand.

on 10/3/2014 11:32:00 AM

HG blush for me. I love that this blush gives me a sheer flush of natural color and no noticable sparkles. This color baby blossom is perfect for my fair, pale, cool toned skin and looks beautifully natural on me. I don't want bright pink cheeks and thankfully this blush doesn't do that to me.

on 8/28/2014 1:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I don't like obvious looking blush but this was too light even for me. I couldn't see it at all and I applied a lot. Rather expensive for a drugstore product, didn't like it as much as wet n wild and Rimmel (my fav) blushes which are cheaper and longer lasting imo. Gave it a 2 because I did like the packaging and the colour in the compact looked really nice it just didn't work out for me. Would not repurchase.

on 8/20/2014 5:38:00 AM

This is a very pretty soft muted pink blush. Shows up well on my nw13 skin. Very good pigmentation and not a lot of powder fall out.
Only complaints are it is not long wearing and I think loreal is a bit pricey for drugstore. However you do get a lot of product in the pan.
If they got rid of the useless brush and not needed mirror then they could charge less and make product a little less bulky.
People say this is a dupe for benefit dandelion. I have never tried that blush so I don't know. Though I do find it very similar to mac well dressed.

Popular Blush Products