Everyday Minerals Siesta [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is discontinued. I use this as my everyday blush. It's a pretty light pinkish peach color. It applies lightly and has some slight shimmer to it. I love this color. Good thing I bought the large size jar of it so this will last me awhile.

Edit: The EDM Company has changed very much the last few months. Their customer service is horrible and their products have changed. I use to love this company, but now I don't want anything to do with them due to the treatment of some of their most loyal customers. There are way better mineral companies out there. I won't ever purchase anything from them. I am done with EDM.

on 9/17/2008 11:38:00 AM

This blush is a true peach color. I got a compliment from my MOM and she NEVER complimented me on my makeup before. So this must be special! Too bad it's been discontinued, but EM makes many more true peach blushes, so I will be looking to order another peach blush from them.

on 9/16/2008 5:35:00 PM

RIS a month ago. I don't like shimmers but I do love peachy colours and this was a natural fave!

My only gripe for this is that it doesn't last long for me. Too bad I only had a sample and EDM d/ced it because I would love to get a full size.

This blush brightens up my whole face. It looks scarily orange in the container but on the face its a soft peach which really gives me a fresh look. It is easily blendable and is perfect for the natural look. A great blush for my fair complexion.

I like this blush it's very cute coral color, a little does go a long way. I chose it for my sample kit last spring and I still have half left. I know it's been discontinued so I dont' want to use it up just yet. It looks gorgeous when my face gets tan.

ALSO LADIES... if you're looking for a dupe color to Siesta, I have two that look very similar if applied right.

Physicians Formula mineral powder in "Blushing Glow" and Loreal True Match blush in "Innocent Flush" PF is a lighter version if you thought Siesta was too dark and Innocent Flush is a little darker, like if you applied Siesta about twice. Hope you guys agree with the colors!

I was also bummed it was DC, I didn't realize til a year after I had it!

on 1/22/2008 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

this is a warm peachy blush that gives me a natural glow when I don't want to look too made up. i typically pair it with a nude or peachy/coral lip for a light look when I go to work. It does need to be applied with a light hand as it is very pigmented. but that just means the full size one i ordered when EDM still made this color will last forever! I dislike that it's loose, so it's a bit of a mess if I had te pkg upside down for a while, but there's so much product that a little spillage is ok!
If i could only bring 1 blush on a trip, it would be this one!

on 12/22/2007 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a very nice peachy blush for fair skin girls out there. im NC25. sometimes it dosent show up on me. sometimes it does but very faint. i love the colour though. can be used on those no makeup days. too bad its discontinued...

I was pretty disappointed to hear that Siesta blush was being discontinued especially since I was planning on ordering it! However, I was fortunate enough to receive Siesta in a swap.

This blush lasted 8 hours on my oily cheeks which imo is pretty darn good, considering that some foundations disappear after a few hours.

Given that it's a discontinued item and that I'm not really a blush person (gloss is my weakness), I imagine that my large container will last quite a while. I only hope that EM will make a good dupe of this excellent blush. Would repurchase if it were possible.

UPDATE: Sorry, I forgot to mention that on my NC25 skin, this blush looks like a light peachy pink in the jar, but on my skin only shows up as a lovely pink.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was hoping this would be more of a peachy-pink coral color and I really wanted to love it since so many people did but almost every time I applied this blush, it just looked bright orange on my fair neutral skin. I was really hoping there would be more pink in this blush. Every now and then it will look okay with a light hand but fades quickly.

on 11/27/2007 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I'm so disappointed to hear that this blush is now discontinued!!! It is the most beautiful peachy pink with a hint of shimmer. It works wonderfully as a blush, lip shade, and e/s, which on my eyelids goes on a gorgeous apricot color.... I find that the shimmer blushes from EM work better for me, whereas the matte shades tend to look as though they are just sitting on top of my skin, I am better able to blend these in. All Smiles is a comparative shade, a bit more on the peach side & it is a matte shade, but could be mixed with a shimmery shade.